View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 02:31 AM   #3
DC2.2GSR
Tri-State Addict

Member #5220

My Ride:
is completely stock and gets great gas mileage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmhillz View Post
Post up your experience, concerns, 2cents, and what ever else military.Ill Start...

I joined the Army in 2004. I did basic training @ Ft Jackson. ( nothing relaxing about that lol). I went to Ft Leonardwood(lost in the woods) for ait. Ive been to 2 countries Belize and Dominican Republic on Humanitary Missions. I also did a tour in Iraq was at Camp Liberty and Taji. In the United States i have been to Wisconsin( Ft McCoy), Georgia (Ft Benning) South Carolina (Ft Jackson) Missouri (Ft Leonardwood). I had some good times in the military. I have been thinking alot lately about going back in the Army.
ahh, good ol' Ft. McCoy. I lived 10 minutes from there for two years. I went skiing on base all winter -- even worked as a lift guy and sharpened skis in the small tune shop. I've been all over that base, it's a pretty interesting place for sure. Glad I'm back here though, that whole state sucks ass. lol

As I'm sure there will be many current and former soldiers posting in this thread, I'll add my preemptive "Thank you" for all of you guys (and girls) who managed to gather up the testicular fortitude to join and serve. I have a tremendous amount of respect for anyone who straps on a vest and picks up a rifle so that I never have to pick up mine in aggression here at home.