Vtecepidemic
Tri-State Addict

Member #7619

My Ride:
91 Honda Prelude Si 4WS----- 97 Honda Prelude SH ATTS

Send a message via AIM to Vtecepidemic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo s60R View Post
looks good man, deff never looked at this year lude having this much potential at being baller
haha. anything i can do to open your eyes to potential.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danronian View Post
I agree!

I restored a car no one appreciates (75 Malibu), which seems like kinda the same boat you're in with this gen. Prelude. I had an 89 Accord, which is another "odd-ball" Honda, so I know how it is with having to modify anything and everything to fit a car. It sucks. But at least the person who does the work on it actually appreciates everything even more.

Good luck with it!

Yeah i mean, it kinda sucks as you put it having to either pay twice as much for parts or take a lot of time to make the things you need... not to mention all the ppl who take the time trying to find interchangable parts.

Its real nice though going to prelude meets and you know the ppl who have either owned a 3rd gen, before or still do. Cuz their faces instantly light up when they see me roll in. My cars rough, but its still a respectable car & ppl let me know how much it inspires them to wanna get another one.

& you know what.... that means a lot to me. Its what its all about...knowing ppl like what you do. & that your not just wasting your time. Besides the obvious self gratification.
Vtecepidemic is offline   Reply With Quote