View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 01:09 AM   #17
hb420
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #7149

My Ride:
1990 acura integra

I copied and pasted from my build thread on another website. So there might be a couple of doubles. To lazy to edit
When i first got the teg. sorry for the ****ty pic.

Interior shot ater i cleaned it up and put in a armrest

After that i took off the three lowering springs and one coilover and installed some ground control coilovers, got rid of the carbon fiber hood and put on some jmags i had laying around. And i also put a 94 accord front lip on and some fogs. And some one pieces.

So after driving like that for a couple of weeks i got a 92 front bumper and got it and the white hood paint matched, dc sides and a set of bbs wheels.

After that i wanted to change up the interior so i got some recaro seats, prelude wheel and a double din touchscreen dvd player. Theis is how the interior looks now but i have some more things i'm doing to it.

Drove like that for a little and picked up another set of wheels and sold the dc sides =(

About three months ago i got another set of dc sides and put on a 93 prelude front lip and took off the bbs wheels for the winter.

Browsing through craigslist i found some 15 inch bbs wheels for $75 so i picked them up to refinish. I have bbs stickers for them

Fast forward to last week. I picked up a b16 head with computer and arp headstuds.

That's all for now but more to follow. I will be updating as stuff gets bought and things done and in between. Hope you enjoy :wave:

Last edited by hb420; 03-14-2008 at 01:55 AM.
hb420 is offline   Reply With Quote