blewby u
Tri-State Addict

Member #9461

My Ride:
2012 Audi S5, 2007 Lotus Exige 240S

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
Lol you really don't know much huh?

That's a shift light. Redline is 6200 (iirc) before the water temp comes up, and 8500 once shes all warmed up.
You also have launch control to play around with. The traction control btw is awful, just shut it off
yeah i know nothing about this. i have multiple allen keys on me though at all times in case i want to take the top of. i got good at that. hows the launch control in this work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjm4life View Post
Not to be that guy, but you have gotten yourself into a whole lot of car. Yor Audi is a lot more " set it and forget it". As exige is a go cart, and requires more effort than any other road car i have owned. You need to be engaged at all times. Not to mention the motor is bulletproof but suspension and body are glass.

I DD both of mine..

O wait. No launch control, yours is a 07.
ah ok got it. yeah i mean i can drive it awesome - and i'm always in heels, it isn't an issue. i mean, i manage a hedge fund for a living, i don't have time for anything. its reliable and fun, i never bottom out and i'm used to avoiding potholes and all. i love the suspension on it - i can tell if i'm running over a dime or a quarter.

Last edited by blewby u; 04-19-2013 at 09:59 PM.
blewby u is offline   Reply With Quote