Ender81
*yawn*
Super Moderator

Member #1753

My Ride:
Idles a little rough ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepersatty99 View Post
so can pay you in person if we wanted too? also i know the money is going to support the site. but could it als be used to for other things like if we as a site entered car shows would that be used for entry fees? im trying to get a few shows set up for the season and a few other things too.
That's kind of a slippery slope though. There are a lot of people on here that spend their own money to set up things and do them for the site. I doubt there would be enough to go around you know.

Troll I've got it, the ultimate benefit. Sign up for gold and the damn ads go away. That's where the idea of paying for a membership here came from anyway so why not.
I know this is my work cutting into this, but they use a pretty expensive casket for the Dragula.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Ender81 is offline   Reply With Quote