View Single Post
Old 09-22-2008, 09:55 PM   #6
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
First off, nobody said we would race. We were there promoting our upcoming dyno day and supporting some of our locals who have kept asking us to go.

1. If the green firebird wanted to really really race, when we asked if he wanted to race OUR RACE CAR he would of accepted. I didnt think the "how much you want to lose" was that complicated to understand.

2. My boss is one of the most down to earth people in the world. I seriously doubt he was acting like hot ****. He was so hot ****, he popped the hood and mingled with everyone. Just not in his character.

3. Sorry to say this to you non track going peeps. That car runs high 9s on slicks. In the street with street radials, maybe, maybe a mid 10 second pass. The gtr off the line and on i95 would of smoked him beyond belief. You cant compare a car that was built for the 1/4 mile to a car that was built like the GTR.

He never said he would race. If he did it was in a joking matter. In all seriousness too. Drive responsibly. Doesn't matter if its a 10K Civic or $2K Nissan or $100K GTR nobody and I repeat nobody should be racing on i95 or rte 1. Its just plain stupid. Imagine if that firebirds tire exploded next to the GTR. You know the damage? Imagine that for one second there racing and some kid tries to catch up and crashes while everyone else is following. The track is for racing, not the blvd. Plus the tickets, etc, just aint worth it.

Plus...

7's all day long...

Last edited by ImportDPS; 09-22-2008 at 10:03 PM.
ImportDPS is offline   Reply With Quote