Old 04-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #219
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
For VIP, we are trying to hold some to be available the morning of the event but I do expect it to sell out in the morning. The numbers of VIP payments have been huge the past few days so we don't have a lot remaining right now. If you have any friends who can Paypal for you, you can print out the payment receipt and use that to get in even if your name isn't on the Paypal receipt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blewby u View Post
i'll be there as long as weather permits. in the lotus. is vip going to be available at the gate, or is it sold out already? i don't mess around with paypal.
You must be who I have seen on the road the past 2 days... yellow exige, blonde hair. I'm in my boss' car so nothing you'd notice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote