The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Quote:
Originally Posted by elff View Post
If I cant make it, is there a way to donate?
Hope you can make it out, if not you can send a Paypal donation to spring meet(at)tristatetuners(dot)com
If you want to mail a check please PM me and I can give you the address. Thanks for the support either way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always Forgive View Post
I donated and paid for a VIP spot through PayPal but didn't receive a confirmation like last year, any way to verify or can I just use the print out of the PayPal transaction?
Thanks!
You should have a receipt sitting in your Paypal account, if you don't then your payment probably did not go through. You can print this receipt and bring it with you to the event, or we can also verify your payment by matching the name on your drivers license to the name on your Paypal payment (just make sure they match! otherwise you'll NEED that printed paypal receipt).

If everyone can keep posting this on other forums that would be awesome, and check on them every once in a while to answer any questions or just bump the thread. Thanks!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote