Old 04-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #19
dmyers151
Tri-State Aficionado

Member #20536

My Ride:
1988 & 1987 Chrysler Conquest TSi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTramair View Post
wow...that thing is clean. brings back alot of memories...good and some not so good...lol. i had a 87 Starion that i dumped a ton of money into..it was red and i found that same hood for $40 at a junkyard..lucked out like a champ on that one. T3/T4...Top end performance built motor, haltech, etc.....fun car but i couldnt keep it together...kept breaking things so i had to parts ways. good luck with it!!

best part is...i never got this much love when i had it...lol...everyone just loved talkin **** on it.
You know what's up, haha. I've had my hands on an MPI setup and sold it all off, just have the megasquirt ECU left. My buddy from PA has a TEP motor in his, he's running a Holset HX35.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbcsvt View Post
Never seen or heard of this car. The pics look sick. Can you post some pictures of the rear?

Add some baller wheels and this car will just be AMAZING!

- amyn
I'll post a few of the rear in a little bit. Wheels are really tough to find with the right offsets, I'm not a fan of spacers. Stock wheels are 16x7 +18 front, 16x8 +18 front, 16x8 -10 rear and 16x9 +0 rear depending on the options ordered with the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96Clipse View Post
This has to be the ONLY clean starion left in the tristate area, that car is ****ing sick dude! Throw some seats and a carpet in there and your interior will be 100% mint. Exterior is already flawless and engine looks really well kept, welcome to tst dude.
I'm having the seats redone soon, just not sure what material to use. The carpet will get replaced eventually, it's just more hassle than its worth right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcturbo91 View Post
i have to say it is so rare to see a clean one like this. always wanted one but never worked out when trying to buy one
Thanks man, they always seem to radiate towards me. I've got two at the moment, I'll start a thread in the "journal" forum for the other car.
dmyers151 is offline   Reply With Quote