View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #1
Detective Coating
Former Vendor

Member #14043

Finally some time to stop and introduce myself

FACEBOOK

I'm Justin Mohney, owner of Detective Coating and figured it's about time I get a little more involved here and show you guys what I have to offer.

I've been powdercoating since 2008 and have done everything from nuts and bolts to transmission cases, wheels, valve covers and everything in between.

I have also recently started ceramic coating which has been very successful as I will only use top of the line ceramics that have been tested and proven for years on OEM parts.

I will also be offering hydrographics very shortly, we are currently in Arkansas training more for this and hope to have a tank built within the next month to offer yet another customization service to our shop.

Here is where we are located in comparison to the tristate area:

Here is some of my work from 2010, hope to be making another soon for last years work:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9crHKiH3Xs

For daily updates on what is going on in the shop check out my facebook page: www.facebook.com/justinspowdercoating

If you have any questions as far as the process/capabilities or anything else please feel free to pm me, email me or call me.

-Justin Mohney
(814) 594-6383
detectivecoating@yahoo.com

Last edited by Detective Coating; 04-14-2012 at 11:19 PM.