View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 03:26 PM   #126
ImportDPS
Tri-State Addict

Member #3900

My Ride:
2007 Civic Si, 2008 Acura RDX, 1998 Civic Hatch GSR-T, 1993 Civic Hatch K-Series coming

Send a message via AIM to ImportDPS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 420sx View Post
I just got Rick on the phone. He says hes been sick with strep the past three days and that Rich's dyno graphs are the last thing on his mind. He also said "Rich can come do 20 dyno pulls for all I care."

If your going to quote me, quote the entire thing there ace....

I said, I haven't been on TST or any site in over 3 days. I've had strep throat and a 103-104 going on since last weds night. I am better now, but with the high fever I got a mouthful of nothing but blisters. So needless to say, I am in pain and taking Tylenol with Codine to ease it up until they go away.

Its kinda hard to do anything when your passing out for a hour here and hour there here and as you all know, I do EVERYTHING when it comes to this store.

Now, as far as the quote went. You didnt post up the part where I said its the last thing on my mind, he can come get his $30 back and do another 20 pulls for all I care, because honestly, that is how I feel about everything. Imagine not even being able to open your mouth cause the AIR hurts. I've been like this for 3 days, can't eat, can't do nothing and I am here at work trying to at least keep things moving.

For the "Temp Ban" that doesn't even matter. I like TST more as a local hangout site, not for business. There are so many shops and parts retailers on here, that honestly, business wise, it doesn't make any real sense for us to be on here. HOWEVER, we do it, because we know most of the people on here and it helps Brian keep the site up. After all, the Vendors are the ones paying for the site to be up.