Thread: Dave's ZL1
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2018, 09:27 AM   #2
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

The differences between the ZL1 and my SS are numerous but I'll sum them up here:

- Wider wheels and tires (245 to 285 front, 275 to 305 rear)
- Bigger brakes (4 piston to 6 piston front, 13.6" rotor to 15.4", ZL1 has 4 piston rears with 14.4" rotors)
- Side skirts, rear diffuser, front spoiler extension, wider rear spoiler
- SS 1LE suspension and drivetrain (short shifter) with slightly different spring rates to accommodate the extra weight up front from the supercharger
- 3" exhaust tips (vs. 2.75" on the SS)
- Recaro heated/vented seats
- Alcantara interior trim on door panels, knee pads, center console, dash, steering wheel, shift knob and shift boot
- Red colored seat belts
- Performance Data Recorder (with various video overlays for data recording)
- eDif with PTM (electro-mechanical rear differential with 6 different performance traction management settings)
- Line lock, launch control modes for drag racing
- Shift lights on the HUD (really cool addition!)

and I think that's it....oh wait:

-650 horsepower 650 foot lbs of torque LT4 engine (supercharged 6.2 liter V8) from the Corvette ZO6

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/

Last edited by DaveSTi; 06-29-2018 at 03:09 PM.
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote