View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:33 AM   #5
CarbonIS
TST Ruined My Life!

Member #301

Send a message via AIM to CarbonIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleDSM View Post
Did you bolt up stock fans and shrouds or Mishimoto slim fans?
Stock fans and shrouds. I'll be looking into the slim fans soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teh DIRT View Post
lower temps actually reduce power in most cases. But most likely you wont notice it once you rip on it because the temps will raise as usual.
Really? I wouldn't think that....why does anyone produce an aftermarket radiator then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHAOS View Post
im wondering how this will effect warm up times in winter.. but i guess since you have a DD it wont matter lol

also, did you change the thermostat or is it stock?
Stock thermostat for now, but I'm going to be putting in an order for a zero/sports thermostat soon.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
I hear ya, but as the saying goes,"You can live in your car, but you can't [dyno] your house."
Quote:
Women suck balls on occasion, right?
I never had a woman suck on my back...so...
CarbonIS is offline   Reply With Quote