Old 05-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #522
HaveBlue83
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #13212

My Ride:
'14 Fiesta ST, 93 Summit Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FazdaGt View Post
I was going to imply they sign a waiver that we shoot their car full of paintballs if they act like an ass, but a car crusher sounds fun too!

But seriously, Dan is right. Police presence is a must with the way people act these days. It'll suck to hurt the final donation but at this point it's a necessary evil.
i like how the police stopped us from using that back exit that about 300 cars used before us. that was real nice of them to do that. we were doing great until the cops showed up. :/

i know it's wrong but my family drove 1.5hrs in 4 cars and donated $80 to the fund alone, so a lil tire action to me seems meh. totally wrong, but thats how my mind works. its been going on for 7 years. every year people do burnouts until the cops come, then settle down. it's funny because there are TONS of people gathered @ the exit lanes on the barriers EGGING people to 'DO A BURNOUT" and yet the people doing some tire action are looked at with evil eyes. maybe if they didn't have an audience they wouldnt be "forced" to "show some tire" or "rev". LOOK at that back exit area....i didnt see anyone doing burnouts when they left there! only burnouts I saw was from the hecklers row area while we were bored as **** waiting to leave...... get what i am saying there? i know at the Morgantown meet that exit line was SWAMPED with people and cameras and the burnouts happened while the light was red or backed up.

**** im sorry but given a 10-1600hp car and hecklers row, **** is going to happen.

Guns, Girls & Cars...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
HaveBlue83 is offline   Reply With Quote