Old 04-23-2013, 11:35 AM   #419
Bates
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #16741

My Ride:
2012 Nissan Juke & 1987 Nissan 300ZX GLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcwiker05 View Post
I guess we should agree to disagree. It was donation which means you're free to give what you want, yes giving more did entitle you to a better spot but I still think it should be screened on what cars can park there, your Juke was bad ass and deserved the spot reguardless, the stances Hondas and the minivan on the other hand... Not so much. If you paid extra for charity where you park shouldn't matter to you and you would still give the same amount even if it meant parking in the field down the road... It's a donation not an admittance fee, those are two different things. I came there to see as many sweet cars as I could see, not play hide and seek in a lot full of grocery getters. It reminded me of a mall parking lot not a car meet.

Sent from my HTC Flyer P512 using Tapatalk HD
Thanks for the compliment on my Juke :D

At the end of the day, everyone paid to get in and that money went to an awesome cause. I walked through the standard lot twice to see all the cars, and there were some gems in there I felt should have ponied up the 25$ to be in the VIP section but it is what it is. But you can't discriminate against crappy looking cars, and tell them they can't be in the VIP section.
Bates is online now   Reply With Quote