Old 11-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #63
GeforceXtreme
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #367

My Ride:
2000 Buick Regal GSE

Send a message via AIM to GeforceXtreme
7/19/10:

After having a great weekend with the crew and enjoying my car all that time around 11pm Sunday night... snap!

I was crossing an intersection to pull into my buddies neighborhood just about ready to drop everyone off and go home. I gave it "some" gas to get going and all of a sudden I hear something snap and never thought I see my car revve up so high so quick lol.

Anyway I coasted to a stop and I never felt so sick in my life. I seriously thought I snapped something internally in my trans which most likely would be the end. However after getting out and looking under the car I was so happy to see that it was my driver side axle once again. I mean it still stunk however I rather it be that then a transmission that cost more then my car did.

So with only 11K I snapped another HD axle in half. I guess its time for an ever better upgrade. I can't complain being I have 155K on the car and have only broken 2 axles and lost 4th gear in the trans. I guess these axle's don't care for the boost it sees with the new supercharger.

Guess its time to hunt down even better axle's that can hold up to the punishment of my 3.8 torque monster.. yeah right!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
- "Gods Grocery Getter is powered by an L67 3800"
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

12.900 @ 109.91mph 2.166 60Ft (Fastest 1/4)
13.374 @ 110.01mph 2.467 60Ft (Fastest Trap)
GeforceXtreme is offline   Reply With Quote