Seven
Tri-State Addict

Member #2078

My Ride:
17 Camaro 1LE || 17 Yamaha FZ10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSTi View Post
Great deal!

I actually found that exact page when I googled after asking you. I like the additional cooling, Recaros, eLSD/PTM the most. Mine has the mag ride, 3.73's and NPP. I'm looking forward to when the 1LE suspension updates become available through GM.

Such a great performance car for the money, really can't be beaten.
Yessir - I'm getting GM supplier price + whatever incentives are available at time it shows up... Which according to order tracking should be around the last week of Nov/First week of Dec

As far as the options go... I was looking at used C7Z51s and considering really stretching my budget for a C7 Grand Sport... but when I found out the performance numbers on the 1LE...
The skidpad/brake numbers and accel numbers are all within the realm of a tire/pad swap to be the same... I just couldn't justify spending $25k+ extra for a Grand Sport and not having a back seat (if I need it - I know for track events I'll be pulling it and the spare).

I just got a new job and started Monday tho, 11% raise... Should have bought the ZL1 :p Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavillac95 View Post
this forum really has gone downhill fast with all this camaro talk

2 threads in 1 day ?
Copy and pasting posts in the same forum? Your posting has really gone downhill fast. :p
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote