View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 09:59 PM   #5
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxon View Post
i wish you the best of luck

almost every person i know that went to a domestic muscle car from a german car has went back.

at 20% off expect black book to tank very quickly (its already happening)
Thank you

I know the depreciation on a new car is bad to begin with. The Camaro is right around 38%, which is horrible, but I'm also saving a substantial amount of money each month with the purchase. I'll have to hold onto it longer to get out of the negative equity, but it's not a financial burden or hardship.

If the car falls apart, so be it. Most likely will only have it until the warranty ends.

I tend to trade in and out of cars yearly, if i keep this one two years or three years it'll be a surprise.

What's fun about the car is that it's my first GM product and my first American car since 2005! The quality has come a long way since the late 90's/early 2000's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote