Thread: Gone Golfing
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2020, 12:09 PM   #265
DaveSTi
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #1591

Not too many updates to report here.

Second oil change is due because it's been a year since the last one. less than 2000 miles on this change but it's covered under the maintenance plan.

Going to order some PS4 tires for the car and hope that February doesn't get too cold here (most likely we will still be WFH anyway).

Getting alignment checked at the dealer too. Looking forward to their expressions at the front negative camber values will be priceless.

Only change i've made recently was to go back to stock on the DSG paddles. Grew tired of the metal bits... didn't really match any surface in the interior.

Remaining mod/repair list:
-Euro taillights (christmas)
-Akrapovic exhaust
-Drivers side headlight

Trip planned to Little Switzerland in the mountains of NC mid-november. Will be driving the R with my buddy Ryan who will be piloting his new GT350. Hopefully he doesn't lose me too bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
/
/
/
/
DaveSTi is offline   Reply With Quote