View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 03:40 AM   #11
max2k1
Tri-State Post Whore

Member #393

My Ride:
Wheelchair

Send a message via AIM to max2k1
Hey guys, I really can't put into words how much I appreciate this. Im hoping that whatever this does, is enough to complete converting my garage into a new room for me. Living in a house that has split levels, the garage is the only area on the ground floor. Because of that, I haven't been able to go outside in my wheelchair in over 2 1/2 years. I only got to be outside when I was on a stretcher getting in an ambulance, going to and from the hospital. And being home waiting for things to heal up, Ive been like a prisoner. Ive been home 8 months stuck in bed. And its such a confined space that I cant get half my medical equipment in. Being able to finish the room would mean so much to me and my family. Like I said, I really cant put how much this means to me into words. I appreciate it more than you could ever imagine!

Ken, my family should have a PayPal setup bye tomorrow night for people you said would like to donate

The Story Behind My Avatar
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
They show all the dumb kids with ghetto rigged Honda's. Im not hatin Honda guys, just stating facts here.
max2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote