Old 12-17-2008, 02:59 AM   #955
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
Well... nothing monumental except for the number of hangups.
I have no swaybar mount bolts so I have to order them. I also found out tonight that my uber expensive Boost Logic oil line kit wont work with my turbo... basically because the compressor housing of the turbo is too big and won't leave nearly enough room for the oil drain line to fit past it. I'm honestly not sure what the solution will be for the oil drain but we'll see... have to do some research there to see what my other options are.

Regardless, here are some photos of recent events...

manifold and exhaust housing mounted for real, boost logic oil drain line which isnt going to work... bahhh

egt probe installed into runner 6 on the manifold

mystery front swaybar with powdercoated swaybar mounts (and no bolts, damnit)

blue fitting is where the oil drain mounts... it just doesnt have the space to fit between the exhaust and compressor housings. i'll have to play with it more but right now it doesn't appear to work. need to either make this work or figure another solution.

another slightly different angle

orientation of the turbo, notice frame rail to the left

modified power steering reservoir. 2 brackets removed then shaved smooth. will be powdercoated or polished when finished.

hmmm Veilside Teardrop Ti 3.5" or HKS Ti 4"...?

should I have more threads coming through the top nut of my coilovers? they were purchased used...

how the ps bracket will work...

other side

roughly where the reservoir will sit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 12-17-2008 at 03:06 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote