Old 11-20-2008, 05:07 PM   #739
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
yeah it was like 4 tacks, i almost didnt get a pic cause it was so fast.

cut intake pipe to fit... might get a different filter cause this one looks like a dirty ass dryer sheet...

factory sub removed...

leaves a very nice spot for a battery and fuse box behind the rear seat... about 5" tall and 7" wide

ordered a Deka ETX18L battery from tristatebattery.com for $70 shipped... its a bit larger than the ETX14L which is the "Braille" battery, but still relatively small and lightweight. it has quite a bit more starting power which is why i chose it, and it should still fit nicely in the back of the car.

ETX18L DEKA PowerSport Battery

Features
* Shipped Charged
* Fully Rechargeable
* Sealed, Maintenance Free
* Dry, Non Spillable
* Long Service & Shelf Life
* Wide Operating Range
* Rugged Construction
* AGM Technology

Physical Specifications
Length: 8.13 in.
Width: 3.56 in.
Total Height: 6.38 in.
CCA: 300
Ah: 20
Weight: 11 lbs.
Manufacturer:EPM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote