The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
just some more photo updates...

just a current engine bay shot

factory ecu, map ecu engine management, and traction control ecu (need to figure out if i can remove this and not throw a code)

downpipe modifications courtesy of turbotagteam, chop saw courtesy of harbor freight

welding in a small section to lengthen the downward portion of the downpipe

took a slice out of the midpipe and put it in the downpipe, and next we'll add the flex section to the midpipe

closeup of the section that was added

one of the fuel feed lines measured, cut, and ready to install... along with inline filter

fuel rail and lines final install...

view from under the car of the new oem fuel filter along side a russell inline filter... dual feed lines to the dual entry fuel rail

filters and lines running under the car

fender wiring finalized and tucked tightly against the top of the fender well, and fender liners test fit... need a lot of new clips/screws to secure them. also need to get some photos of fred's top notch wiring work and the great results...

need to get my 12 pieces of flair... these should help. thanks extreme psi!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote