Old 11-06-2008, 03:49 AM   #580
TROLL
The [TST] Don
Admin

Member #3

My Ride:
07 Bugeye STi - 94 Supra

Send a message via AIM to TROLL
lots of little detail crap being handled lately. so nothing too visually stimulating but i'll post a mini update and hopefully have some more substantial stuff to show you after tomorrow... pretty much at the point of taking the engine off the stand for the first time in 6 months and working on bolting it to the trans, and after that its time to put it in the car!!!! phinally...

eh, recent engine bay shot...

shaving upper water neck. wish i had a stock photo, big hunk of aluminum with 2 fittings coming out. dont need them any more...

pulling wiring back through the fender... dont scratch!

24 holes in the side of the trans tunnel. wtf was the original owner thinking? i'll cut him. anyway, filled with 3m seam sealer and we're good to go now...

omghi2bling... titan intake mani and shaved throttle body

ceramic coated exhaust housing

powdercoated stuff

mocked up fpr but probably not putting it there any more

i love saying mishimoto

thex... hks hipermax 2 coilovers. its lab.

clutch assembly stuff... this had me confused for a but but i'm straight now. its like 6 or 8 washers and snap rings and all kinds of crap. stupid!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Quote:
If your ever wearing your shirt and someone asks who Mike BartSUki is. Tell them Im a Youtube Sensation and the Top Underground Drifter coming out of Japan! HAHA How JDM is that!

|

Last edited by TROLL; 11-06-2008 at 03:52 AM.
TROLL is offline   Reply With Quote