TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Welcome to TriStateTuners (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   TriStateTuners.com flyer/invite inside--save, print. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9)

TROLL 12-23-2004 04:16 PM

TriStateTuners.com flyer/invite inside--save, print.

Hey guys,
The forum is still new and the biggest obstacle now is getting others to join and start using the forum regularly. Once people have a reason to check back regularly there will be no stopping us!
I made some invites for TST and they should help to spread the word about the forum. Its all dependant on the current members taking a few minutes to help out with this. Just save the picture, print out a dozen or so, and keep them in your glovebox. That way if you see a nice car parked or get a chance to talk to the owner, leave them with one of these invites so they can easily find the site and join.
The file displays really big on here but the higher resolution is necessary for it to look decent when you print it out. Here ya go...
Bryan

(temp new flyer)
http://i324.photobucket.com/albums/k...g?t=1240354716

teh DIRT 12-23-2004 04:18 PM

SWEET! i cant wait to hand these out! w00t!
-Pete

the mike 12-24-2004 08:39 AM

I am going to get Ash to print them out on card stock like the ClubWRX.net ones I had her print out. Should be cool.
I am putting them on every car(except Honda's :finga: ) j/k

mike

photog72 12-28-2004 01:23 PM

Need to put in a Subaru instead of one of the other cars, then I'll be happy to pass out... err... pass some out.

TROLL 12-28-2004 02:12 PM

there is a subaru in there. i'm confused....? and on that topic, we need to encourage some non-subaru guys to join the club too.... i want this to be a nice even mix of ALL cars stretching all over the tri-state area.
bryan

photog72 12-28-2004 02:28 PM

Where's the subaru in that "flyer?" I see a BMW, Mustank, and debadged EVO.

TROLL 12-28-2004 02:48 PM

ha... ha..................ha. the picture is big enough that it goes off the right side of your browser. try scrolling over to the right to see the rest of the flyer. or you could just save it to your computer and when you open it to print it will probably show the entire thing resized on your screen for convenient viewing :).
bryan

photog72 12-28-2004 03:15 PM

My bad. I don't ever scroll to the right, except to read entire messages. The one on the flyer I could make out w/out scrolling.

TehWagon 12-29-2004 02:56 PM

Done and Done.
Mike is teh coolest. :rock:
-Ash

teh DIRT 12-29-2004 03:14 PM

oh no! Ash is on the boards! i gota go find those post and delete them....::runs and hides::
-Pete

the mike 12-29-2004 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarWidow
Done and Done.
Mike is teh coolest. :rock:
-Ash

Thank you honey. If you guys need them, let me know. Mine will be on cardstock.

mike

TROLL 01-02-2005 12:22 AM

hey guys,
i've had a few people talk to me about how they want more members so badly and they want more traffic in the forum and this and that... so then i ask them if they have made the effort to invite new members by printing the invites and handing them out when they have a chance. unfortunately, the response to that question is a non-response almost all of the time. the more members that make the effort to invite others to the board, the more members will join. your help will help the board grow exponentially. i dont know what else to say... just realize that all of you together can do a lot more than i can do by myself.
so... print out some flyers and leave them in your car. if you see a nice car around, take a minute and invite them... its pretty simple.
thanks for your time... give me some response to let me know some of you are helping with this.
bryan

TROLL 01-09-2005 02:19 PM

just bumping and reminding people that this is the BEST way to help the site to grow... so take a few minutes and help out. thanks,
bryan

Vypurr 01-10-2005 03:09 PM

Well, this morning, I probably put about 20 of these on different cars. I can't believe how many cars were at Penn State (Abington) this morning! I am gonna need to print out another 20-30 tonight! lol

teh DIRT 01-10-2005 03:11 PM

i hope there werent any ricey ass hyundai's in this bunch, lol

nysofmind 02-12-2005 09:36 PM

i spend most of my days in the hellish western ny for college but i'll be sure to carry them around in the glovebox when i get home for the summer

rsxchic05 02-15-2005 04:24 PM

there's no honda on them! POO ON YOU! :thumbdow:

the mike 02-15-2005 04:59 PM

All 3 of our Honda members are pissed about that. :mrgreen:
Seriously though, when the flyers were designed we had a goal of a place where all makes could come and chat, but it turns out that only a few select brands are really well represented right now. Maybe as the demographic switches a little, a new flyer can be made.
There are a few cars on there that aren't represented on the club at all yet, too. But like I said...we have to see how the membership numbers play out...

mike

1988 Olds 03-04-2005 12:07 PM

Where are the Oldsmobiles? If you guys had some extra cards we could have. Me and SilverTurbo would defiantly hand them out. Were around L-town pretty much every night. We'd probably even make people pull over to give them a card. I agree the only way the site will grow is from the members. That's one of the main reasons I think lincense plates or stickers would help. That's how I found my first racing site ltownracing.com when a black mustang was parked at a gas station. Any other way we can help let us know.

97TSi 03-04-2005 12:35 PM

I'm sorry. I can't hand these out w/out a DSM on the card.

Well, ok, I guess I can :mrgreen: