TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Official "I'm at work and bored" thread! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34401)

CHAOS 05-24-2007 08:53 AM

Official "I'm at work and bored" thread!

i figure this might be a good idea to keep those of us working all day entertained... talk about whatever... it is off topic for christ's sake. and dont be a dick. thanks.

ill start it off i guess...

i need money, my car needs money, and i cant work OT right now cause we have coverage... effing A cotton.

ozthunder 05-24-2007 09:03 AM

lol, my gf woke me up at 8am today reminding me I want wheels and should be in there by 930 (an hour before I should have- OT bitchez!).

See ya at 7 lol

tjf 05-24-2007 09:05 AM

theres always the chat room....

heres my big beef this week, i still dont have my car cause it took 2 days for headers to go on, it better be done by 3 today casue im going down the shore tonight

markley02 05-24-2007 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjf (Post 551788)

heres my big beef this week, i still dont have my car cause it took 2 days for headers to go on, it better be done by 3 today casue im going down the shore tonight

Any inparticular reason for the shore?

Jeffros Spec V 05-24-2007 09:08 AM

I just got a promotion :)

Intercooled T 05-24-2007 09:09 AM

my truck still has a hard starting issue. i brought my new fuel spider over to my mechanic the other day to verify it was the right one. i'm still waiting for problems with my servers to start

Jeffros Spec V 05-24-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by markley02 (Post 551789)
Any inparticular reason for the shore?

It's memorial day weekend.

Red94Celica 05-24-2007 09:10 AM

so im sittin here in chem com next to kyle (blue240sx) and bored. i need a job, and i need a 3sgte celica ;)

Scapegoat 05-24-2007 09:10 AM

my car payment is almost a month late, I owe around $250 for the electric bill, I have 4 cards calling me about payments, gap, macys, wal-mart and chase visa. I pay for an account at bally's I haven't used in 6+ months, but I can't afford the $50 cancellation fee PLUS the $39 monthly fee for membership in a month to cancel it.

I need tires BADLY, the stock goodyears have 25k on them and very little tread left on the driver side front, rear is too worn on the inside to move up front, they are almost bald. Need a new clutch....

I've got 2 days left at my job, start my new on on monday YAY. The temp thats going to be helping out, whom I've known for all of a days work on tuesday(took off Wednesday) bought me balloons and organizer and made me a brownie. She's fat and ugly so I'm a little wierded out, I'd be wierded out anyway even if she was hot since I knew her for 7.5 hours and she's a temp agent...

They're having a "party" for me today because they don't think I'll show tomorrow, my boss brought in a veggie platter...the broccoli smelled like a really bad dirty diaper and stunk up the office...

I hate my cat

CHAOS 05-24-2007 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeffros Spec V (Post 551790)
I just got a promotion :)

to what?

CHAOS 05-24-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjf (Post 551788)

whos putting them on?

CHAOS 05-24-2007 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 551797)
my car payment is almost a month late, I owe around $250 for the electric bill, I have 4 cards calling me about payments, gap, macys, wal-mart and chase visa. I pay for an account at bally's I haven't used in 6+ months, but I can't afford the $50 cancellation fee PLUS the $39 monthly fee for membership in a month to cancel it.

I need tires BADLY, the stock goodyears have 25k on them and very little tread left on the driver side front, rear is too worn on the inside to move up front, they are almost bald. Need a new clutch....

I've got 2 days left at my job, start my new on on monday YAY. The temp thats going to be helping out, whom I've known for all of a days work on tuesday(took off Wednesday) bought me balloons and organizer and made me a brownie. She's fat and ugly so I'm a little wierded out, I'd be wierded out anyway even if she was hot since I knew her for 7.5 hours and she's a temp agent...

They're having a "party" for me today because they don't think I'll show tomorrow, my boss brought in a veggie platter...the broccoli smelled like a really bad dirty diaper and stunk up the office...

I hate my cat

hahahahaha that was a good rant.

XxaltezzaxX 05-24-2007 09:22 AM

I've been waiting for parts to come in for my car for awhile now and still don't have them. I hate the mail sometimes. Other then that I had my cousin move in the apartment below my and has been buying us dinner all week :)

Intercooled T 05-24-2007 09:24 AM

i need some tires on my truck bad too....my fronts are 50% and my rears are like 10% lol...

grimm 05-24-2007 09:28 AM

i haven't had much work if any for the whole week... it sucks.... kind of...

Snoozie 05-24-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 551797)

I hate my cat

Aww, poor cat. :(

Scapegoat 05-24-2007 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 551811)
Aww, poor cat. :(

**** the cat, she's lucky I love my girlfriend. Little ****er wakes me up every morning before 6am, and pisses me off. This morning I tossed her off the bed at least a dozen times.

tjf 05-24-2007 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 551814)
**** the cat, she's lucky I love my girlfriend. Little ****er wakes me up every morning before 6am, and pisses me off. This morning I tossed her off the bed at least a dozen times.

the cat or you gf lol j/k

yea the shop downstairs where i park my car at night is doing them, hes said the back one is a major bitch to get done, he called me though said just the cat needs to be welded on now....i wonder what this is gonna cost me

Snoozie 05-24-2007 09:37 AM

Hahaha!

Luckily I have a half day today. I cant wait to get outta here.

tjf 05-24-2007 09:38 AM

dammit, my boss just came in and too one of my comps, im down to 2 now, half day howd u get so lucky