TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Myrtle Beach SC (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13421)

03sLoMaX 04-25-2006 11:09 AM

Myrtle Beach SC

im leaving for myrtle beach in a little over a month...my friends parents recently bought a condo there so me and my friends are going down for a week...anyone ever been? what are good places to hit up? anyway...recommendations, experiences, anything would be appreciated...thanks guys and girls...

doug

eastsidesuby19 04-25-2006 11:18 AM

I also have a House in Myrtle Beach....Its real nice down there, you guys all of age?? If you are, theres tons of places to go there. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is an awesome place right at "Broadway at the beach", another place thats good, and is also for finding the girls...is The strip of hotels right along the beach of Surfside beach, never seen so many girls in my life that were all hott. Theres also alot of good Resturantes on that stip in Surfside. I just got back from there 3 days ago everything is starting to really pick up with alot of people going on vacation, so good luck with ur trip.

HatchSurfer3 04-25-2006 11:28 AM

Ah i love myrtle beach. Well im more of a fan of garden city which is right south of there. But both places are beautiful and very fun. Enjoy

03sLoMaX 04-25-2006 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eastsidesuby19
I also have a House in Myrtle Beach....Its real nice down there, you guys all of age?? If you are, theres tons of places to go there. Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is an awesome place right at "Broadway at the beach", another place thats good, and is also for finding the girls...is The strip of hotels right along the beach of Surfside beach, never seen so many girls in my life that were all hott. Theres also alot of good Resturantes on that stip in Surfside. I just got back from there 3 days ago everything is starting to really pick up with alot of people going on vacation, so good luck with ur trip.

well im of age...i just turned 21 in feb...mostly eveyone else is of age thats going...then theres always the underage one, lol...the kid whose parents are letting us use the house is only 20...will there be places that he can get in to? whats the age to get in the strip clubs? most of the drinking will be done in the house to save some cash anyway...

doug

eastsidesuby19 04-25-2006 12:48 PM

Yeah he should be able to get into any stipclub down there, pretty sure there all 18 to enter...but yeah of course if your drinking in the house then you have nothing to worry about.

dolphinS4 04-25-2006 02:05 PM

No mention of Golfing?? One of the top spots on the East Coast.

That Broadway spot is a great time. As for the strip clubs...... :thumbup:

03sLoMaX 04-25-2006 02:08 PM

yea the golfing is a given, lol...i actually dont know how to play to well i will be practicing this month

eastsidesuby19 04-25-2006 03:41 PM

Yeah, golfing is awesome down there....of course you would have to set up a tee time, and its 90 dollars right now to go golfing. 90 dollars is a whole lot of fun at the strip clubs. hah

03sLoMaX 04-25-2006 03:44 PM

yea it is, lol...im bringing $1000 hopefully that will be enough for the week

03sLoMaX 05-23-2006 12:09 PM

bump...im leavin in 10 days...wooo...anyone else have any last minute recommendations?

HuffRex 05-23-2006 12:55 PM

Every year I'm down there in November for a car meet! Broadway at the Beach is so much fun. So many memorable drunkin' walks!

Silver04STi 05-23-2006 05:04 PM

Just got back from Myrtle Beach. I was down there for bike week. Had a lot of fun at Broadway on the Beach and met a ton of girls, its like a mall of bars. If your into strip clubs, check out the dollhouse.