TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Accused of Possible Breakup (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35595)

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 01:25 PM

Accused of Possible Breakup

Here's the story. My bestfriend's wife just had a baby on Thursday, so yesterday everyone went to go see it, including myself. My bestfriend's sister wanted a ride up to the hospital so i took her to go see the baby.

afterwards before i took her home we stopped to eat cuz i was mad hungry and then she started telling me her life with her boyfriend and how it sucks.

here's what she's not allowed to do

Not Allowed

- To go out without permission and even if she ask's he says NO
- Can't have a myspace or AIM
- To have a job or go to school after high school
- To hangout

edit: but he's allowed to do watever he wants. he works, he goes out without letting her know, he does everything and anything he wants.

So i said... what?!?! she felt all sad and hopeless and i gave her some advice... HE's a boyfriend, he has no legal rights on you except for the baby. She has a kid with him. i brightened up her day and said, hey lets hangout and see a movie? she said, yea cool. so we went and saw Surfs Up " go see that movie btw " and i took her home. nothing happened, we just hung out.

So she calls him cuz she had her phone off during the movie and he's saying that she's cheating on him and this and that and that he doesn't trust her with other guys and bla bla. i took her home, he didn't say one word to me, she got out the car and i left.

Now, i get a text saying that he's mad at her cuz he thinks im trying to break them up. That i didn't man up and talk to him after taking her home. im like, first of all u wanted to talk to me, u should have told her on the phone that u wanted to talk to me cuz i have no problem talking.

So here i am, someone's pissed at me for no reason cuz he's a communist and wants everything his way no matter what. I haven't talked to this girl in like 3 yrs? and all of a sudden i hangout 1 day and im the bad guy? wtf! i guess ima have to talk to him, he's sooo insecure bout his girl that he's accusing me of all this stuff and he's pissed at her and this and that. uffff, great way to start a weekend huh?

agoodall 06-16-2007 01:39 PM

sounks like the boyfriend is a lonley insecure person inside, so i would forget it, and if need be let him know that your fist could be used as a relationship counselor

Chair-Force 06-16-2007 01:43 PM

Did you hit it?

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chair-Force (Post 570495)
Did you hit it?

nah man, she's like a sister to me, and i know she has a man so i wouldn't do that anyway. specially someone i know. now if it was some girl in philly that i just met and im not gonna see ever again, then thats a different story.

and even though i know how to fight, im not gonna go around thinking im the ****. Her boyfriend thinks he can beat everybody, but i never once had a fight with him. he'd tell me stories bout him fighting and him curbing ppl. but im not afraid, my motto is show them that your not afraid no matter how much they think they can beat u, cuz if you show them no fear, they'll have a debate in there head and say, hey... i don't want to get ****ed up. then the TALK starts, and everything settles down. haha, i've been in soo many of those, i can predict wats gonna happen.

Chair-Force 06-16-2007 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omar_MSP (Post 570498)
nah man, she's like a sister to me, and i know she has a man so i wouldn't do that anyway. specially someone i know. now if it was some girl in philly that i just met and im not gonna see ever again, then thats a different story.

and even though i know how to fight, im not gonna go around thinking im the ****. Her boyfriend thinks he can beat everybody, but i never once had a fight with him. he'd tell me stories bout him fighting and him curbing ppl. but im not afraid, my motto is show them that your not afraid no matter how much they think they can beat u, cuz if you show them no fear, they'll have a debate in there head and say, hey... i don't want to get ****ed up. then the TALK starts, and everything settles down. haha, i've been in soo many of those, i can predict wats gonna happen.

All it takes is one lucky hit and your down. So you can be the best fighter and your opponent is a wheelchair bound former superman type but if he gets a lucky hit, your down. Thats why I never fight fair. A kick to big Jim and the twins or break out my expandable baton.
Give her some antifreeze and a jug of fruit punch. Its makes a mean windowmaker mixed drink.

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 02:05 PM

im not worried about fighting, she's sent me like 30 texts bout wat happened. he'll understand sooner or later cuz i care more bout hooking up my car then having a babe.

Danronian 06-16-2007 02:27 PM

Sounds like the guy is an ass and lucky for her, someone finally told her. Good job.

Broken5hift 06-16-2007 03:15 PM

knock him out. then have one of your friend stand over top of him and say "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUGGOUT". its the only logical thing to do

agoodall 06-16-2007 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Broken5hift (Post 570546)
knock him out. then have one of your friend stand over top of him and say "YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUGGOUT". its the only logical thing to do

i agree, the Deebo technique is always a classy way to go, but make sure your Smokey really stretches the FUUUGGGGOUT!

Dave 06-16-2007 03:36 PM

i'd just like to point out that had he been a true communist he wouldnt mind sharing

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 03:45 PM

haha, u guys are funny. I promise that if he thinks bout fighting, he'll def have a challenge. but im not instigating anything cuz fighting is the last thing i do, talking it out is more my style cuz its always miscommunication and misunderstanding that make ppl want to fight over a girl. and i don't even want the girl! lol, man i think he's over protective and insecure bout his girl. and they supposed to get married? hahahaha, man she just told me she don't even love him! lol.

GroceryGetter 06-16-2007 03:59 PM

I had a situation like this once, in the end i ended up messing around with the girl but the guy never foiund out and she had a lot more fun with me. Then they broke up.

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GroceryGetter (Post 570568)
I had a situation like this once, in the end i ended up messing around with the girl but the guy never foiund out and she had a lot more fun with me. Then they broke up.

she told me she has alot of fun with me. she wants to spend more time with me "hanging out" but i don't see this happening. i hangout with a bunch of girls that have boyfriends, but there man understand and trust them and i do my part of just hanging out and having a good time.

ps. i personally don't like going out with girls that already have a kid... i dunno, i just never got off on that.

GroceryGetter 06-16-2007 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Omar_MSP (Post 570576)
she told me she has alot of fun with me. she wants to spend more time with me "hanging out" but i don't see this happening. i hangout with a bunch of girls that have boyfriends, but there man understand and trust them and i do my part of just hanging out and having a good time.

ps. i personally don't like going out with girls that already have a kid... i dunno, i just never got off on that.

Yeah the whole kid thing is weird. Im the type of a guy that does not go for other guys girls unless i know they are being treated like sh!t then i dont really care because I wanna show her how shes supposed to be treated. Some guys are just complete douchebags.

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 05:34 PM

i got a phonecall 15 mins ago from her boyfriend. telling me that he read a text message saying that why did you say that i don't see any potential in my girl and that she's pretty and this and that. im like, man she told me you treat her like ****, never let her go out, don't trust her and i said that she had potential in life and that she can make something out her self instead of relying on YOU. so he's like, she has access to my checking account and she can do watever she wants and i'm like, she told me you don't let her do **** and bla bla and i know he don't let her do **** cuz he works all the time and she has no car. so he's like, i want to be on the same page here and i'm like we are, i treat her like she was my sister. and i give my sister advice, we go hangout, we go eat out sometimes, what a normal brother would do for a sister! so he's like, iight man, im not calling cuz im pissed, im calling cuz i want to make sure we on the same page. i'm like, iight man, later. hangs up.

Rey The Great 06-16-2007 05:38 PM

sounds like he has problem..and the girls need to dump his ass.why do girls stay with guys like that when they get treated like ****..i never understand that.

CobaltGrl 06-16-2007 05:44 PM

umm.....

stay away.

sounds like the girl likes drama or else dude wouldnt be calling you

a real woman would do 1 of 2 things;

1. leave
2. stand up for herself

she wouldnt complain about things to another man, she would confront the problems in her own relationship if she really wanted to fix them.

just my .02

italianblaze 06-16-2007 06:13 PM

hands down to cobalt girl
i agree through previous experiences

CleanNeon98 06-16-2007 06:18 PM

sounds like someone has to break them up and fast...thats no life to be living like ur locked in a cage

Omar_MSP 06-16-2007 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobaltGrl (Post 570621)
umm.....

stay away.

sounds like the girl likes drama or else dude wouldnt be calling you

a real woman would do 1 of 2 things;

1. leave
2. stand up for herself

she wouldnt complain about things to another man, she would confront the problems in her own relationship if she really wanted to fix them.

just my .02

yea your right. im just giving her advice cuz she's young, and doesn't know how to defend herself that well. the trick he's doing is making her rely on him for everything, thats why he doesn't want her to get a job, know ppl " educated ppl that are succeeding in life ", or do anything without letting him know. so if anything, i can help her but she's def not a drama queen, she doesn't know how to handle life yet so she thinks she's trapped with this guy cuz of the baby when in reality she doesn't have to stay with him even if they had 10 kids.