TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Jersey (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Official BK Meet. Mount Laurel. Tuesday evening. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54970)

06njsti 05-05-2008 12:08 PM

ill probaly make it out, its really close to my house

AztecTT 05-06-2008 09:04 AM

Soooooo have the Tuesday night meets essentially split into two factions - one here, one at the Sam's Club/Wendy's place?

Friggin confusing guys...where shall I go? http://www.300zxclub.com/images/smilies/dunno.gif

bl@ckvr4 05-06-2008 09:29 AM

Of course you'll come to best buy!

Vinny 05-06-2008 09:33 AM

For me? It's BB. If that fails....Back to Aldi's. Thats how I see it.
No more trying new places. This is last attempt.

///chrism3 05-06-2008 11:37 AM

talked to a friend of mine that works at best buy..well the break it down he just pretty much said good luck lol i kno a few ppl of delrans meet will be goin up to this tonight and once they get kicked out well just permently have them at delran..weather u decide to go to delrans or aldis is up to you...were just gonna have a straight tuesday meet in delran if the bb meet fails..in no means im trying to be a dick is just statin

also security at bb controls everything (mall,bb,cc,dicks ,etc.)

blackvr4 05-06-2008 12:15 PM

why are u even trying to go to the BB meet? seems kinda pointless if ur pushin the Dran meet soo much son. I mean u guys already get 20+ cars why not stay at delran and not even spend the time/gas driving to best buy if its going to fail anyways like u stated, unless ur BSing about having a friend who knows a friend, whose moms cousin's son works at the best buy in cherry hill whose managers friend works at the best buy in moorestown told him. ya dig?

///chrism3 05-06-2008 12:19 PM

actully im not even goin to the bb meet. i have work..and like i said i wasnt tryin to be a dick but if u wanna come back being one thats all on you..ya dig?

Vinny 05-06-2008 12:23 PM

shut up guys. Now you guys are really trying to draw a border line between both meets.

blackvr4 05-06-2008 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///chrism3 (Post 899735)
actully im not even goin to the bb meet. i have work..and like i said i wasnt tryin to be a dick but if u wanna come back being one thats all on you..ya dig?

i don't think there was anything dick about the way i said anything lol. sorry that you took it that way man lol. hope everything is cool lol. dudeimgay and I dig - thats being a dick. but in all honestly i'm sorry if u took it that way man, i wasn't trying to be an ass its just hard on the internet when u dont have tone and what not. sorry i don't always sugar coat my statements.

blackvr4 05-06-2008 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 899738)
shut up guys. Now you guys are really trying to draw a border line between both meets.

if ur talking about me, i wasnt trying to draw anything, just reading and trying to put things together.

Vinny 05-06-2008 12:56 PM

it's whatever, we don't need arguements.

anywho, I may be late or I might not make it at all tonight. I'm hoping to get out, it's beautiful out today

blackvr4 05-06-2008 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 899793)
it's whatever, we don't need arguements.

anywho, I may be late or I might not make it at all tonight. I'm hoping to get out, it's beautiful out today

i still wasn't starting arguments just pointing out the obvious.
well hope you make it man, it is beautiful out!

jissenkenbu 05-06-2008 01:11 PM

vinny if you dont make it, im gonna be :mad:

Nah but seriouslly everyone has to go, just to try it once atleast.

Vinny 05-06-2008 01:14 PM

seems like this will be the only meet happening this week too, considering it's raining everyday after Wednesday.

blackvr4 05-06-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny (Post 899823)
seems like this will be the only meet happening this week too, considering it's raining everyday after Wednesday.

hopefully there is a lot of rain so it can wash off all the pollen off my car.

trex616 05-06-2008 02:05 PM

Soooo, Delran it is!

blackvr4 05-06-2008 02:15 PM

ch ch ch chyea

boostinsidewayz 05-06-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackvr4 (Post 899732)
why are u even trying to go to the BB meet? seems kinda pointless if ur pushin the Dran meet soo much son. I mean u guys already get 20+ cars why not stay at delran and not even spend the time/gas driving to best buy if its going to fail anyways like u stated, unless ur BSing about having a friend who knows a friend, whose moms cousin's son works at the best buy in cherry hill whose managers friend works at the best buy in moorestown told him. ya dig?

that does seem like a dick way to put it. but either way, i don't care, i'll be at the best buy meet. i don't care where the meet is at, so long as it is a nice location. this best buy meet seems like it could be a nice spot. so i'll go, however i'm not a big fan of aldi, it never got bigger, we had it there for months.

if this spot fails, i'll be back to delran.

InvisibleMonkey 05-06-2008 05:47 PM

So, where are we meeting? I'm down for wherever.

JKZ 05-06-2008 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InvisibleMonkey (Post 900194)
So, where are we meeting? I'm down for wherever.

Thats the name of this thread?:screwy: