TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   New Jersey (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Official BK Meet. Mount Laurel. Tuesday evening. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54970)

W_Evo 05-06-2008 11:20 PM

the atco meet had a pretty good turn out. The busher evo was there and ran 9.6, I ran 12.6 and got a 1.7 60ft with a stock clutch on 45k miles. not too shabby can't wait to upgrade it and see what i run fo realz.

massone 05-06-2008 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_Evo (Post 900572)
the atco meet had a pretty good turn out. The busher evo was there and ran 9.6, I ran 12.6 and got a 1.7 60ft with a stock clutch on 45k miles. not too shabby can't wait to upgrade it and see what i run fo realz.

that's cool and all buuuuuuut where's my funnel cake???!!!!?????

good turnout tonight at the meet and thanks to the delran cats who came out(def gave us a highlight that we won't soon forget).

Vinny 05-06-2008 11:48 PM

sorry I didn't make it fella's.
Was out with the misses. You guys didn't get kicked out?

JKZ 05-06-2008 11:59 PM

Awsome First turnout new faces and a funny highlight of the night lol.

Nope we didnt get kicked out couple cops drove by.

Vinny 05-07-2008 12:09 AM

Well I'll be damned. BB meet is revived then....or do I speak too soon? :eek:

blackvr4 05-07-2008 12:10 AM

this has to be the best spot i have ever been to. has to be a better spot than the old best buy if i say so myself. 1st night ~20 cars out, im sure if we dont get kicked out in the future, this meet will easily grow to 40+ cars like the old best buy meet. hope you got home ok steve, and the zip ties worked ;)

funny the one kid i was talkin to that works at the best buy said there is no security and we will not be bothered as long as nobody is doing dumb **** like burnouts and drifts etc etc.

P.S. james really approved the lighting.

blackvr4 05-07-2008 12:16 AM

btw w space evo ben what did u trap? before and after the cams? kinda curious, cause i thought u ran a similar time without the cams? lemme know man

InvisibleMonkey 05-07-2008 12:17 AM

Pedobear approved?

thewondererEvo 05-07-2008 12:20 AM

i thought it was a great turn out for a first night and happy we all controlled ourselves... ill def be out for next tuesdays meet with more ppl then i brought this time around..

for those of you who went i was the silver evo and brought my friend with a charc. is 300, and charcoal 3kgt and as long as we control ourselves i see no problem i know some of the mt laurel popo.

to the kid who busted his ass on the dirtbike... hope u got home ok bud lol ouch

boostinsidewayz 05-07-2008 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thewondererEvo (Post 900640)
i thought it was a great turn out for a first night and happy we all controlled ourselves... ill def be out for next tuesdays meet with more ppl then i brought this time around..

for those of you who went i was the silver evo and brought my friend with a charc. is 300, and charcoal 3kgt and as long as we control ourselves i see no problem i know some of the mt laurel popo.

to the kid who busted his ass on the dirtbike... hope u got home ok bud lol ouch

haha, that'd be me

it wasn't even my bike, it was my buddy's, the bike is fine. i'm fine. just a fun little story to tell about this meet now

AztecTT 05-07-2008 02:05 AM

found a nice late-80's Supra w/ a 1JZ to race when I left :wink:

I've gotta say, the car holds its own.

Nothing like the Z, though :cool:

Great meet everybody, can't wait to see you all next week!

Oh, and Greg - definitely managed a mini-burnout tonight in my A/T...comeonnnnnnnn man!

AztecTT 05-07-2008 02:07 AM

Softcore 2.0 FTW!

massone 05-07-2008 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AztecTT (Post 900699)

Oh, and Greg - definitely managed a mini-burnout tonight in my A/T...comeonnnnnnnn man!

that's not a supra

so uhh you did do a burnout????? what rpm do yours start spinning at?

JerseyTuscani 05-07-2008 08:43 AM

so it was a good turnout? i was going to go but had to handle some stuff. i'll def. be there next week looks like the BB Meet is back.

massone 05-07-2008 08:49 AM

yeah def a good turnout for the first time out.

also we're not technically in the best buy lot we're in the back lot of dick's(more room and no cars at all to worry about)

AztecTT 05-07-2008 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by massone (Post 900733)
what rpm do yours start spinning at?

Honestly, don't know. Just figured I'd try it to scare the hell out of my roomie after we left the bar. I was definitely boosting, I know that :cool:...

///chrism3 05-07-2008 12:35 PM

so we finally have a spot now? lol and blackvr4 not gonna like i thought u were being a dick about it but u got a point since its on the comp u can never really tell and i got stuck at work so i didnt make it down to see steve fall hahaha and we stickin to this spot now for sure? so we dont have 5 diff threads goin

///chrism3 05-07-2008 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W_Evo (Post 900572)

there was a meet in atco? and anyone goin to the D&D meet tonight in hamilton?

thewondererEvo 05-07-2008 01:19 PM

^--not "I",

got school then going home to play some Gears of War.... :P

blackvr4 05-07-2008 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AztecTT (Post 900699)

that mother****er, how bad did u beat him?
james next meet its u and the talon buddy, no exuses!