TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   4th Annual! NORTHEASTERN NISSAN END OF THE YEAR MEET! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119872)

Bates 10-27-2011 03:50 PM

I am tentative now. Not sure if the Z will be up for the ride down just yet. It needs some new tires, the new exhaust I just ordered put on, a tune, and an oil leak fixed among other things.

SE-Rooney 10-27-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enohand (Post 2064368)
hey Keith you going to this?

if so text me, the mall is right across the street

Darn tootin I am . Yeah we'll meet across for you house at the mall and ride up

I have a rebuilt ser trans (Sr20) if anyone wants it also have a ton random parts new altima rear rotors and maxima rear calipers bov's blah blah ..
Pm me so I can bring it with me

Philli 10-28-2011 12:59 AM

Update 4!

Attendance is up to 91 forum users and 68 on facebook. I know I keep asking but if you havn't signed up, please do. For people worried about turnout, word of the meet has traveled and some people don't even have accounts. If past meets are any gauge, turnout for this is going to be insane. I don't think I've seen an attendance this big before.

I just got off the phone with Itwillrun/Itwillboost/Phil and discussed about something. I have a nice little suprise that I will be announcing in just about a week. Stay tuned for that.

justin2368 from SR20-Forum.com is coming from the Albany area. If your interested, the proposed meetup is at this address and time.

Crossgates Mall (Outside Best Buy)
1 Crossgates Mall Road
Albany, NY 12203
Leave by 8:30am

If your interested or coming from the area then please post something. If you don't have an account on that forum I can easily relay the message that your coming to meet up with him.

Lastly, I've seen some people asking questions about info thats already been posted. Basically everything you need to know is in the first post. I have been trying to update any new info on the main meet and all meet ups as it comes along. Same with attendance. If you need to know anything it's probably in those two posts.

Thank you to everyone. This meet is going to be one for the books.

itwillboost 10-28-2011 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SE-Rooney (Post 2064572)
Darn tootin I am . Yeah we'll meet across for you house at the mall and ride up

I have a rebuilt ser trans (Sr20) if anyone wants it also have a ton random parts new altima rear rotors and maxima rear calipers bov's blah blah ..
Pm me so I can bring it with me

I wantz, I just need to thing about what stuff.

makaofox 10-30-2011 08:29 PM

Posted it on the 300zxclub and z sections of nico.

itwillboost 10-31-2011 08:48 PM

^ Thank you, let's keep this growing. For the summer meet we had 40ish confirmed and well over 150 showed.

itwillboost 11-03-2011 12:23 PM

10 more days.

Bates 11-03-2011 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itwillboost (Post 2067459)
10 more days.

Right now the engine is out of my Z. Lol. Guess we will see how things go in the next few days. Was hoping to have my exhaust by now but this company is just taking their sweet ass time getting it to me.

itwillboost 11-03-2011 03:29 PM

If you need a hand let me know.

Bates 11-03-2011 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by itwillboost (Post 2067586)
If you need a hand let me know.

My mechanic is doing it all. Fresh seals and gaskets all around, fixing the small area of rust, and a few other things. I should have it back sometime next week as long as nothing goes wrong, but so far it's moving along nicely. No word on my exhaust yet, damn thing is taking forever to get here. The car won't look pretty but it will sound good, and it will move.

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...download-3.jpg

Philli 11-03-2011 11:16 PM

Update 5!

I'm back. I lost power for several days due to the horrible storm and just sat in my cold @ss house. Now that things have settled down and everything is back to normal I can update these threads.

Wow! Attendance is getting out of control. The list has been steadily growing and not slowing down. Were now up to 110 forum users and 100 facebook rsvp's. And it looks like Itwillrun/Itwillboost just bombed facebook with attendance requests. And everyone seems to be saying yes. There is 45 maybe's and only 14 that said they can't make it. This is going to be the biggest end of year meet for sure.

We're only 10 days away now so if you want to get a project done, get to work. If you want to clean up the engine bay, go get your products. Change your oil. Rotate your tires. Do what you need to do and be ready to go. Because this is a don't miss meet.

Other than that, that's it. I still have a little something I'm holding back but I will announce that later. Keep checking back. Tell your friends.

tehSteve 11-06-2011 08:31 PM

I actually put air in my tires from this.
Was running on 26psi instead of 32.
/free bump

Still the only Evo? :D

OutlawzPrez 11-07-2011 12:35 AM

Bump for a great meet... What other nissans wanna come?

RightCoast 11-07-2011 10:58 AM

Ill be there...more then likely leaving from the monthgomryville/doylesville pa area...was hoping to have my car lowered by then but still no UPS....

Bates 11-07-2011 11:12 AM

Got the Z back on Saturday, exhaust should be here Weds, so it should be on for Sunday. :D

itwillboost 11-07-2011 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OutlawzPrez (Post 2068909)
Bump for a great meet... What other nissans wanna come?

This meet should be huge, and if you get a second to talk to me, I wanted to talk about running an event for the Spring. :mrgreen:

Quote:

Originally Posted by RightCoast (Post 2069002)
Ill be there...more then likely leaving from the monthgomryville/doylesville pa area...was hoping to have my car lowered by then but still no UPS....

Sweet, I was driving around that area all night last night lol.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bates (Post 2069011)
Got the Z back on Saturday, exhaust should be here Weds, so it should be on for Sunday. :D

Sweetttttttttttt.

itwillboost 11-08-2011 04:20 PM

5 days.

Godofelru 11-08-2011 04:40 PM

I will be there with 2-4 other Spec V's.

Bates 11-08-2011 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godofelru (Post 2069685)
I will be there with 2-4 other Spec V's.

Good cause I was like the only Spec-V there last year, but I am also not taking my Spec this year. I will be bringing another Nissan that never gets much love or much of a turnout, I recall 2 Z31s last year, one was really rusty, and the other was a 2+2 automatic with a digi-dash, the ugliest of the ugly lol.

tehSteve 11-09-2011 12:33 AM

Do we have permission this year to be there? lolz