TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Upcoming Events (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Official Rules for all TST Meets.... (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1480)

TROLL 04-20-2005 04:24 PM

Official Rules for all TST Meets....

As the forum and the meets grow, we have been experiencing some growing pains in the form of new guys showing up and not caring about drawing attention and doing any variety of illegal activities. If we dont keep things in check then the police will respond in a way that will crush the great local scene we have managed to put together.

Below are a few general rules that are expected to be followed at any and all meets associated with TST. If you do not follow the rules you will be kicked out of that meet immediately and may not be welcome back at future ones. depending on the severity of your actions, you may also be banned from TST entirely as we are not interested in associating with this type of behavior in any way.

I have talked to a lot of the guys who have been there a long time and have seen what works and what doesnt as far as staying low profile and out of trouble, and

we will not tolerate any burnouts at all, and no high speed runs anywhere within sight of the meeting area. anything at all that is illegal or could draw unwanted attention to the group will also not be tolerated.

The purpose of TST meets is to hang out and have fun without getting into trouble. if this doesnt interest you then please feel free to start a meet somewhere else to do as you please and have a crazy night running from the police.

There will be a 0 tolerance policy on this because it is the only way we can keep up our impressive reputation as a mature and well behaved group.

I assure you that the only reason we have had so much luck with all the meets in the past are due to the effort that everyone puts in to be respectful of the environment around them.
Everyone's cooperation with this would be appreciated, and I'm sure that wont be a problem for anyone. we have a cool, well behaved group here as a whole, make sure that one or two punks dont ruin it for everyone.

TROLL

nickmahhh 04-20-2005 05:35 PM

yeah

Well said. :supz: But I know the burnout part was not for me cause, well we all know my car can't do one. Only spin. Only spin. :thumbup:

LSHatch 04-20-2005 05:37 PM

<<< Enforcer of rules right here. I even have the shirt, so watch out.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi 04-20-2005 09:55 PM

nice post now like hopper said we need enforcers if burnouts happen they need to be banned from the meets or severely warned

MuddyREX 04-20-2005 10:11 PM

Enforcing these rules will only require a few of us to step up when necessary. These rules mean jack when nobody will step up and challenge the people that are breaking them.

Who's got my back?

99ElectronBlueCivicSi 04-20-2005 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuddyREX
Enforcing these rules will only require a few of us to step up when necessary. These rules mean jack when nobody will step up and challenge the people that are breaking them.

Who's got my back?

i do but wait im prob the youngest TST member so idk how much of a help id be really but oh well

LSHatch 04-21-2005 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MuddyREX
Who's got my back?

<<<<Raises hand very high.

I will bring my cop shirt tomorrow.

teh DIRT 04-21-2005 01:04 AM

Id like to suggest that if someone steps outa line. We kindly ask them to refrain from what they are doing and leave. If that doesnt work then....chris: ill be standing right beside you.
-pete

stichris 04-21-2005 01:44 AM

I love backing up people while they threaten others... ask Bryan ;)

the mike 04-21-2005 07:57 AM

Don't we actually have any cops on here?
Start flashing badges at people.

(plus I don't have a permit to carry :devil: )

WhiteXFire 04-21-2005 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mike
Don't we actually have any cops on here?
Start flashing badges at people.

(plus I don't have a permit to carry :devil: )

Ok, I'll flash my badge at people ;)

Should I bring my handcuffs with me too??

1988 Olds 04-21-2005 08:26 AM

Yeah. I know I will be good cause I'm scared of Pete.

SilverTurboRidin 04-21-2005 01:12 PM

Yo ill fight that kid with the mustang if he shows up tonight..

white2000neon 04-21-2005 01:24 PM

you probally not the yougest i am im 16 going on 17 in june

bjc26 04-21-2005 02:09 PM

Looks like you have created an angry lynch mob Bryan... :lol:

I am sure everything will work out from now on. It's sad that it takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch.

99ElectronBlueCivicSi 04-21-2005 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by white2000neon
you probally not the yougest i am im 16 going on 17 in june

16 going on 17 in july i got u beat by a month sorry

TROLL 04-21-2005 02:46 PM

ha yeah well everyone is tough on the internet...

and remember that fighting would draw as much attention and be just as illegal as racing around, therefore it is also not allowed at the meets.

lets just continue to be the chill, well-behaved group we have historically been.

bryan

bjc26 04-21-2005 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TROLL
ha yeah well everyone is tough on the internet...

and remember that fighting would draw as much attention and be just as illegal as racing around, therefore it is also not allowed at the meets.

lets just continue to be the chill, well-behaved group we have historically been.

bryan

:partyman:

97TSi 04-21-2005 02:54 PM

:partyman: solves everything

TROLL 04-21-2005 02:56 PM

ha yeah maybe one week we should try to carpool and bring as few cars as possible and :partyman: solve :partyman: everything :partyman:

:mrgreen:

bryan