TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brandon Insurance Group (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=210)
-   -   Insurance for Specialty Vehicles, DD's, Home, Renters, Life, Health, Motorcycle, ATV (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112565)

guitar72186 03-25-2011 09:59 AM

Insurance for Specialty Vehicles, DD's, Home, Renters, Life, Health, Motorcycle, ATV

After speaking with many of you over the last week, there seems to be a large interest in insurance for specialty, declared, and stated value vehicles. With this I decided to become a sponsored vendor so there could be an outlet for any questions any of you have. While I specialize in unique insurance we also sell all insurance ranging from homes to finances, such as IRA’s. Generally the savings are substantial when multiple policies are combined, one tri state member saved $1200 a year by combining his homeowners, 4 cars, quad, and motorcycle.
If you are interested in a quote, or just have any questions you would like answered feel free to post here or PM me. The information I would need for a quote is:

*Full Name
*Address
*Date of Birth
*DL#
*The cars/assets you would like insured

I look forward to hearing from you, and be sure to keep an eye out at this year’s sonic meet. If all goes well I should have a vendor setup there to answer any questions and a raffle too.

guitar72186 03-28-2011 03:59 PM

I have quoted a bunch of people and have been able to save each one of them money. Feel free to PM me for a quote with the required information

EMX5636 03-29-2011 09:45 PM

I am the one who saved almost an entire mortgage payment. I was very pleased with the service they have provided. Kevin is a car guy through and through, so he can relate to the many of us who have way more money into cars than insurance would otherwise cover. We had 2 different companies for insurance, because I wasn't able to get my car insured for the value I had wished for. He was able to beat the prices of both, and work out policies to cover everything I wanted.

I would definitely recommend getting a quote, worse that can happen, is it won't be any better, but chances are it will be. And it might even protect your investment better than you thought possible. Give it a try, why not?

94 lude 03-30-2011 12:13 PM

I saved up nearly 300$ a month on car insurance. Kevin is a great guy very helpful with giving you every option possible with helping you save money. I would give him a shot if you think you have a chance at saving money on insurance; this is a great option! If there was a rating from 1-100 i would be giving a 100 over and over again!!!!

thanks again guys.

guitar72186 03-31-2011 12:44 PM

Thanks for the great reviews guys, I am just glade I could save you both a lot of money.

guitar72186 04-01-2011 11:25 AM

Got another quote out to Honest_Bob for his WRX with a value of $30,000. it was only a $28.26 a month difference to insure the car for stated 30,000 value as opposed to the NADA value. Ask for a quote, the worst that can happen is you save some money and insure your car for what it is really worth.

TROLL 04-15-2011 12:57 AM

two thumbs up for specialty insurance... definitely worth looking into to make sure you're covered properly and if you're eligible for limited mileage its usually a lot cheaper too!

DPancoast 04-22-2011 03:45 PM

Kevin blew my mind when we spoke on the phone! I am saving my pennies to put the RIGHT insurance on my teg ASAP

guitar72186 04-25-2011 09:53 AM

No problem Dan, just happy to help fellow car enthusiasts get the coverage they need on their cars to protect their hard work.

As a notice, I will also be at the sonic meet on Sunday with JMF in our booth. There will be a raffle giving away prizes to people who submit their information for a quote at the show, and the drawing will be held at the end of the show. Quotes will be put together within the week after the show. Be sure to also include you tristate tuner screen name. There will be two cars at our booth insured through us, one is my Legacy GT with mild mods and the other will be a car with significantly more work. Both are insured for stated value. 2.5% of all business generated from the sonic meet will be donated to the Make A Wish Foundation, so lets make this a great turn out to help a good cause and get people the coverage they need while saving money.

PSIPROformance 04-29-2011 12:35 AM

Kevin's a good guy, specialty insurance is definetly worth it, i will be in contact soon about some personal and business needs.:cool:

guitar72186 04-29-2011 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PSIPROformance (Post 1973602)
Kevin's a good guy, specialty insurance is definetly worth it, i will be in contact soon about some personal and business needs.:cool:

Sounds good, look forward to hearing from you soon. We also do commercial insurance as well for shops and such.

guitar72186 05-09-2011 09:58 PM

The sonic meet was a great turn out, saving everyone money who I quoted thus far. Thanks everyone for the turn out and interest.

RyanG 06-07-2011 01:15 PM

Kevin-

Shoot me an email, we are looking for a new policy for the shop. ryan@area1320.com

guitar72186 06-09-2011 10:04 AM

Thank you all for the many responses and PM's regarding quotes. I have been backed up with work this week and will work this weekend to get all the quotes and emails out. Thanks.

DPancoast 06-11-2011 10:12 AM

Can't wait to get my car back together and get the right insurance before it even hits the road. Look forward to speaking with you soon, Kevin!

guitar72186 06-13-2011 11:24 AM

Sounds good Dan. How did everything work out for you?

DPancoast 06-13-2011 04:39 PM

So far so good. In the final stages of settlement.

SovXietday 07-06-2011 11:58 AM

Kevin is the man. Got me squared away with the hatch and even offered some assistance with an issue I was having. All in all I have a lot more coverage down to my trailer and only for a few bucks more a month. On top of that I pay a third of what I was paying a year for my bike insurance.

Couldn't be happier, thanks man!

guitar72186 08-10-2011 01:33 AM

Sorry everyone for the delays in getting quotes out to those who wanted them. I was away on vacation when it cut short due to a jet ski that caught fire while I was working on it. The jet ski exploded leaving severe burns on my face, chest and arms. I will be returning to the office on Monday at which time I will work on wrapping up any loose ends. Thank you all for your understanding. Here is a picture I took after I was treated in the hospital.
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...3_816668_n.jpg

trista 08-10-2011 10:51 AM

I'm so sorry to hear. Im glad you're kinda ok. Lets hope or a smooth recovery! If you need anything, don't hesitate.