TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   IN DIRE NEED: Want to rent/borrow an XBOX 360... (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59913)

raceMpower95 07-21-2008 12:07 AM

IN DIRE NEED: Want to rent/borrow an XBOX 360...

Hey guys,

Much to my dismay I am going in this Thursday for re-constructive shoulder surgery. I'll be stuck in a sling for 6 weeks with no driving privileges, and I'll be seeing a considerable amount of drugged-up couch time in the first few. That being said, I am looking to borrow/rent/barter an Xbox 360 from someone from now until the end of August. I just need the console and one or two controllers, nothing fancy. (Just lookin' to play Halo and stuff with friends/family online. I have the games.) Like many of us, I have spent all my money on car parts and photo gear and cant afford to just run out and buy one.

With that in mind I can offer the following in order of my preference:

1. A left-handed hand shake and sincere "Thank-you" in the form of a cold beer.

2. A left-handed hand shake and sincere "Thank-you" in the form of a whole case of cold beer.

3. ~$50 cold hard cash for those lookin' to make a buck.

4. Various photographic services... I'm a seasoned vet and make most of my money taking pictures, so I can safely guarantee very professional results. You can check out SOME of my stuff at my new company site www.blankmediagroup.com. To put things in perspective, I usually charge $100 for a half-day automotive shoot, for whatever that's worth to you.

Anyway, if anyone thinks they can help out an enthusiast in need, please step forward and make yourself known.

Thanks in advance guys,

Dave

Mini R56 07-21-2008 07:38 PM

Id help you out if mine didnt FREAKKING red ring =(

raceMpower95 07-22-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mini R56 (Post 982942)
Id help you out if mine didnt FREAKKING red ring =(

That sucks man. I've had friends who have had that same thing happen. Thanks anyway though.

Cmon, there has to be someone out there...

OMGz Turbo 07-22-2008 05:46 PM

hmmmm ill keep it in mind, i mean i dont really use mine...but ya ((whats good with the scripts haha)) hahaha

blkZ06 07-22-2008 05:51 PM

I got you covered man, you can use mine the only thing I use the damn thing for is to watch DVDs

I know what the life after surgery is like stuck on the couch. Dont know exactly where you live but if you want to swing down my way (West Chester) ill meet up with you somewhere and give it to you.

sherwood 07-22-2008 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blkZ06 (Post 983957)
I got you covered man, you can use mine the only thing I use the damn thing for is to watch DVDs

I know what the life after surgery is like stuck on the couch. Dont know exactly where you live but if you want to swing down my way (West Chester) ill meet up with you somewhere and give it to you.

hell of a guy.

raceMpower95 07-22-2008 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherwood (Post 983971)
hell of a guy.

+1000. Thanks a ton man!

Nors 07-24-2008 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OMGz Turbo (Post 983953)
hmmmm ill keep it in mind, i mean i dont really use mine...but ya ((whats good with the scripts haha)) hahaha

pretty much what i was thinking, i'd trade a 360 for that haha