TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Parts and Vendor Reviews (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=83)
-   -   JSC Speed experience (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84201)

Ender81 07-24-2009 04:22 PM

JSC Speed experience

A few weeks ago I posted up in the vendor forum regarding my need for a clutch. I immediately got a response from JSC speed. I checked around and found the price they were offering me was by far the best deal I could find. After speaking with Justin I also decided to go for a new set of front brake pads while I was at it.

Fast forward to this week I finally got a chance to get down and pick up my parts. This being my first time down there I was extremely impressed with the building, the sheer number of parts in their warehouse and the fantastic customer service. What impressed me the most was the cars in the parking lot are the same ones we drive (Subarus, Supra, Miata etc..) which is a nice change from me pulling into a parking lot full of old muscle cars (which is cool to look at) and asking about parts for my lowly import. Needless to say I will happily be dealing with them again in the future.

Dan00313 07-24-2009 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ender81 (Post 1448014)
A few weeks ago I posted up in the vendor forum regarding my need for a clutch. I immediately got a response from JSC speed. I checked around and found the price they were offering me was by far the best deal I could find. After speaking with Justin I also decided to go for a new set of front brake pads while I was at it.

Fast forward to this week I finally got a chance to get down and pick up my parts. This being my first time down there I was extremely impressed with the building, the sheer number of parts in their warehouse and the fantastic customer service. What impressed me the most was the cars in the parking lot are the same ones we drive (Subarus, Supra, Miata etc..) which is a nice change from me pulling into a parking lot full of old muscle cars (which is cool to look at) and asking about parts for my lowly import. Needless to say I will happily be dealing with them again in the future.

They run a tight ship and their facility is awesome. I'm about 10 mins from them and everytime I go in there I feel like a little kid on xmas. I always end up leaving with tons of parts I dont really need haha. But yeah they are very good guys over there.

TROLL 07-24-2009 04:50 PM

Just placed an order with them myself :). A professional operation for sure with a ton of stock and great prices...

MTuning 07-24-2009 04:58 PM

i hate waiting on shipping so i love going to JSC Speed. they keep things in stock and an inventory count on their website which is AWESOME. i also like they keep alot of little stuff that aren't vehicle specific like t-bolts and gauges..etc. More than half the parts i have now i picked up at the store. i like harassing aaron and his ms3 too :).

DaveSTi 07-24-2009 07:06 PM

You get my swaybar?

CleanNeon98 07-25-2009 01:20 AM

I love JSC speed, great facility, great prices, and great staff. Justin, Mark, and the others have been more than helpful with all of my question and I direct everyone there that can get parts for their car because I know they will get the best prices, the best service, and make friends in the process.

cr8zyjap07 07-25-2009 01:28 AM

jsc speed is great if you needs parts quickly. but they never have stuff i need on their website.

JSCspeed 07-27-2009 04:39 PM

Thank you everyone for the kind words!

R22B 07-28-2009 09:19 AM

I’ve dealt with JSC with buying parts for customers and buying parts for my own ride and I’ve had a great experience every time.

The only exception (and it happens!) was when a customer got the wrong exhaust – but like I said, it’s bound to happen when part numbers are a measly one number different.

I recommend JSC as well.

WRXD 07-28-2009 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cr8zyjap07 (Post 1448605)
jsc speed is great if you needs parts quickly. but they never have stuff i need on their website.

Which parts do you want that we don't have on the site? Maybe we can add them.