TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pennsylvania (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   West Chester Area (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=124004)

05Accent 03-25-2012 08:39 PM

Wow i missed alot in this thread, lol that sounds sweet plan, at least its somthing to get going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 (Post 2122687)
Yea it looks like it may have only been me and you this weekend. Well if you want to come wrench and drink some beers i'll be in my garage putting on my exhaust. We'll kick it off next weekend on the right foot.

Damn I really didnt do to much this weekend, i would of helped. lol

green_machine 03-25-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elff (Post 2123256)
Please post a link to the event if you create one.
I think I will be around

I did make did make one it's named west Chester weekly meets
Quote:

Originally Posted by 05Accent (Post 2123320)
Wow i missed alot in this thread, lol that sounds sweet plan, at least its somthing to get going.

haha yea and I didn't have my car this weekend but hopefully by next weekend I will.

01bb6er 03-26-2012 03:45 AM

I would be down for meeting people out at the bars on weekends lol. I dont live down there but a good friend lives in the Washington Square Apartment building which is within walking distance of most of the bars

HatchSurfer3 03-26-2012 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 05Accent (Post 2123320)

Well I was lazy and didn't get it done. Mainly because by the time I realized the first store I went to didn't have the size gaskets I needed, the placed I needed to go was closed haha. I'll let you know once I get everything and get a day to put it on.

Quote:

Originally Posted by green_machine (Post 2123349)
I did make did make one it's named west Chester weekly meets

haha yea and I didn't have my car this weekend but hopefully by next weekend I will.

Oh no, didn't get it back this weekend like you thought? Did they give you an idea of when it would be done?

I guess we should move all the convo over to the meet thread? Get that going?

jzamorski113 03-26-2012 09:46 AM

Okay I am back from that wine trip, sigh. I had to buy 26 bottles of wine :(

My gf is away til Wednesday now if anyone wants to meet up and do something. I am completely free, besides work til 5.

HatchSurfer3 03-26-2012 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jzamorski113 (Post 2123501)

My gf is away til Wednesday now if anyone wants to meet up and do something. I am completely free, besides work til 5.

Damn 26?! That's a lot of wine. How/where was it?

I may be throwing my exhaust on one night in the next few days if I pick up the gaskets needed. If so you're more than welcome to come lend a hand and/or just drink some beer and watch.

jzamorski113 03-26-2012 10:49 AM

It was Lehigh Valley Wine Trail, so it was 8 wineries in the Lehigh Valley. I typically drink beer, but I was surprised and it wasn't bad at all.

And yeah let me know when you are doing that, I am interested. I am waiting for R/T tuning to call me to tell me when I can come pick up my new wheels. Super excited for that, since I have Blizzaks on my car right now :/

green_machine 03-26-2012 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 01bb6er (Post 2123425)
I would be down for meeting people out at the bars on weekends lol. I dont live down there but a good friend lives in the Washington Square Apartment building which is within walking distance of most of the bars

Sweet. Thats awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 (Post 2123480)
Oh no, didn't get it back this weekend like you thought? Did they give you an idea of when it would be done?
I guess we should move all the convo over to the meet thread? Get that going?

Not sure when it will be done i might call today and see where they are at.
And probably haha.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jzamorski113 (Post 2123501)

Wow that is alot of wine haha but i love wine.
and yea im deff down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchSurfer3 (Post 2123523)
Damn 26?! That's a lot of wine. How/where was it?

I may be throwing my exhaust on one night in the next few days if I pick up the gaskets needed. If so you're more than welcome to come lend a hand and/or just drink some beer and watch.

Yea deff. just let me know when/where

green_machine 03-26-2012 01:00 PM

Here is the link to the meet page.
http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/...d.php?t=124063

recoil 04-09-2012 05:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by green_machine (Post 2121727)
Oh ok then it might have not been you. that would be awkward if i waved at an orange z and it wasnt you lmfao wouldnt i look like an idiot. :)

And thanks so much! Yea its getting fixed at Grand Sport. Went to reassembly today so hopefully by friday it will be all nice and new again.

Not reading past the first page, but that is me. I wave to any car guys who don't give me evil looks, even though a lot of car enthusiasts I feel blank expression can look worse than it really is, because I'm that way too.

Name's Ryan, plate is "Recoil", depending on your level of driving skill you will either think I'm a dick or an awesome driver(I'm really not conceited though), and I go to WCU(finally almost done). Currently living in Exton.

I have the stock rims on now, but had 18" bronze LMGT4 wheels on there from my skyline(which is for sale hint hint nudge nudge).

My car is ALWAYS in West Chester, and so am I.

Would like to get out to meets and share knowledge and meet some people but I am too anti-social and awkward because I'm bad at small talk. I gotta start coming out though, for real. These bar tabs are starting to consume me.

recoil 04-09-2012 05:10 AM

I'm 24. and I do want to meet up too because my buddy has a really nice S2K and an E30, and my other buddy just bought a 370z and it would be nice to just know more people around here in general, I have pretty much no friends from the University since I commute and work full time, so I'm always in/out.

recoil 04-09-2012 05:45 AM

edit: wtf did I post here...

green_machine 04-09-2012 08:42 AM

You should deff come out to the WC meets on fri nights

elff 04-09-2012 12:07 PM

I see an orange 350z in the Oaklands business complex in Exton all the time.

05Accent 04-09-2012 12:12 PM

recoil 04-16-2012 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elff (Post 2128808)
I see an orange 350z in the Oaklands business complex in Exton all the time.

That's meeee.

By the way, totally went Friday with a couple buddies and nobody showed up lol.

We were on our way out and two guys showed up, so we stayed and chatted for another 20 min or so, turns out I've actually met them before lol.

They let us know that it was probably the FLYERS that everyone was watching, lmao.

jzamorski113 04-16-2012 04:24 PM

Yeah, I mean how could not wanna watch these games. If the Flyers win Wednesday I might be able to make it out this Friday. My gf has some Friends coming from Ohio and New York, and I am not sure what time they are getting here.

HatchSurfer3 04-18-2012 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by recoil (Post 2131198)
That's meeee.

By the way, totally went Friday with a couple buddies and nobody showed up lol.

We were on our way out and two guys showed up, so we stayed and chatted for another 20 min or so, turns out I've actually met them before lol.

They let us know that it was probably the FLYERS that everyone was watching, lmao.

Haha yea, we decided in the meet thread to just scratch it on Friday since everyone, including me, wanted to watch the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jzamorski113 (Post 2131199)
Yeah, I mean how could not wanna watch these games. If the Flyers win Wednesday I might be able to make it out this Friday. My gf has some Friends coming from Ohio and New York, and I am not sure what time they are getting here.

Bring them out!

jzamorski113 04-18-2012 10:55 AM

LOL even the guys that are coming down to our place would probably rather sip a martini then pop the hood on their car.

green_machine 04-18-2012 10:55 AM

yea what joey said. we will be meeting this fri though