TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40740)

Buster 09-10-2007 08:55 AM

***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread***

Okay, So most days at work I am bored as hell and the only entertainment is when things go completely awry.

So here are the rules:

1. There are no rules, talk about anything.

2. Don't be assholes.

3. No car talk.

Ready... Set...go!

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:01 AM

so my house is haunted

bastid 09-10-2007 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 (Post 656616)
so my house is haunted

Whatever.

Did I win? :bigeek:

Buster 09-10-2007 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bastid (Post 656618)
Whatever.

Did I win? :bigeek:

haha dude, I just sprayed water everywhere!!!

Thats not what I was expecting but funny as hell no less. What I meant was just talk about anything. There is no topic but that is the topic if that makes sense.

BTW Ryan, I think my house might be haunted by my dead uncle. Sometimes I feel like I am about to walk into something in the dark and there is nothing around me. Or I'm just nuts lol.

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:14 AM

Whatever helps you sleep at night lolz jkzzz do i win?

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:19 AM

nah dude its definately real i do believe in positive and negative energy ghosts? not so much but energy that cannot be destroyed yeah definately.
My old house was over 200 years old and was an old farm house. That house was most definately haunted. So many people had died in that house its un believable. 2 people died in my room and 3 in the attick. and so on and so forth. My new house was built in 1952 but im pretty sure there was a murder or violent dead of some sort in the house. There had to be. Walking into the basement gives you the feeling or general presence of tension or negativity.

Buster 09-10-2007 09:23 AM

Weird dude. My uncle had an "accident" in the garage about 30 years ago. He left the belair running in the garage with the door down and died. And as I got older I started feeling like something was around. My room is his old room. And sometimes I get this feeling like something is standing right in front of me when I come in at night. Its like really hard to explain but it feels really real.

2drStunner 09-10-2007 09:25 AM

Yea you two need help! lol

As far as my whatever thread. How come sometimes i take a magic poop? Meaning i poop and poop and poop and theres nothing there when i wipe? :screwy:

JSeoul 09-10-2007 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 656630)
Weird dude. My uncle had an "accident" in the garage about 30 years ago. He left the belair running in the garage with the door down and died. And as I got older I started feeling like something was around. My room is his old room. And sometimes I get this feeling like something is standing right in front of me when I come in at night. Its like really hard to explain but it feels really real.

That is some creepy ****.

IBBusterFeelsAwkwardWhenHeIsBeatingHisMeat..... :mrgreen: hahahaha. j/k

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4drstunner (Post 656633)
Yea you two need help! lol

As far as my whatever thread. How come sometimes i take a magic poop? Meaning i poop and poop and poop and theres nothing there when i wipe? :screwy:

its called the houdini sh*tzzzorzz

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buster (Post 656630)

dude i know exactly what you mean you feel like there is some sort of wall right in your face. like even when you utter a sound it sounds like your standing nose to nose with a wall and yes walls have noses i just decided

boostedfury 09-10-2007 09:32 AM

hahaha im at class and just lold at its called the houdini sh*tzzzorzz

Buster 09-10-2007 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 (Post 656640)
dude i know exactly what you mean you feel like there is some sort of wall right in your face. like even when you utter a sound it sounds like your standing nose to nose with a wall and yes walls have noses i just decided

Thats exactly it. Thats what it feels like. Cool. Im never doing anything at my house again. thanks to Jseoul. haha.

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:37 AM

your welcome lol thats what i call it

hell if houdini could get himself out of a straight jacket while blindfolded and hung upside down in a shark tank filled with acid at a 3 year old birthday party or some sh*t why cant i dedicated my anus's awesome "lets make poopy but not get poopy" technique after a great majician such as he

2drStunner 09-10-2007 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 (Post 656648)
your welcome lol thats what i call it

hell if houdini could get himself out of a straight jacket while blindfolded and hung upside down in a shark tank filled with acid at a 3 year old birthday party or some sh*t why cant i dedicated my anus's awesome "lets make poopy but not get poopy" technique after a great majician such as he

I have always called it a magic poopie but i thing sir you have just renamed it! :rotfl:

boostedfury 09-10-2007 09:45 AM

lol do u ever have those ones were u sit there crapping ur brains out, like full on logs....and after 5 mins it continues, and you even think to yourself where is this all coming from?

Ender81 09-10-2007 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redwrxwagon02 (Post 656616)
so my house is haunted

Your house isn't haunted, sorry to scare you dude. I'll have to ask your mom to keep it down from now on :-p

Sorry couldn't help it lol.

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:51 AM

yeah and your reading a magazine and its just kind of falling out of you and your distracted with by the magazine and then you realise you just lost 23.5 pounds

im gonna call that the ADD sh*tz

or the jenny craig sh*tz

you decided

redwrxwagon02 09-10-2007 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ender81 (Post 656664)
Your house isn't haunted, sorry to scare you dude. I'll have to ask your mom to keep it down from now on :-p

Sorry couldn't help it lol.

whatever

lolz sorry couldn't help it.

boostedfury 09-10-2007 09:52 AM

hahahah jenny craig ****zzz.. sounds like its coming from the street outlawzzzz