TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Shades of Gray Window Tinting (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Location Location...our Tint Shop! (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30896)

Shades of Gray 03-26-2007 10:58 PM

Location Location...our Tint Shop!

Its getting close everyone. Thanks to all for being extremely patient. I've been trying to take care of as many of you as possible mobile...others who could wait I've been delaying until the shop is ready. Things are looking great. We signed the lease today, and paid our first months and security deposits. Our projected open date is April 1st, although if any complications arise...we'll keep everyone updated. Spread the word to everyone if you could, word of mouth is the best advertisement in my profession. The shop is located on Philmont Ave in Feasterville...just outside of NE Philadelphia. We can fit about 6 cars in COMFORTABLY! Anyway, looking forward to helping you all out again very soon...feel free to comment or ask questions. Thanks again for the patience.
Ryan and Damon
Shades of Gray
267-912-8088

CarbonIS 03-26-2007 11:21 PM

where on philmont?

Shades of Gray 03-27-2007 11:12 AM

Hey Bill, between Street Rd and Bustleton Ave.

Ryan

CarbonIS 03-27-2007 11:37 AM

let me know when you're up and running ryan so we can work out what we talked about

88TSI_Rob 03-27-2007 11:09 PM

Nice, that's about 5mi from where I work. I'll be in touch once your up and running in the new place.

Shades of Gray 03-27-2007 11:40 PM

cool thanks, look forward to it.
ryan

WRXD 03-28-2007 08:33 PM

dare I say? are you the same Ryan who used to be at Car Pretty??

I just got my car tinted there in Feb and you were nowhere to be found..

The Captain 03-28-2007 09:29 PM

awesome to hear, i need a nice tint and i'm like 10 minutes away.

TTsupra911 03-28-2007 09:35 PM

Ryan I'm going to need to set up an appointment for to be tinted within the next two weeks. I got promoted and will be transferring closer to home. So no more driving to philly everyday for work....

Shades of Gray 03-28-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WRXD (Post 496980)
dare I say? are you the same Ryan who used to be at Car Pretty??

I just got my car tinted there in Feb and you were nowhere to be found..

that sucks...yea, thats me. Hey did you ask for me? If so, what was said? I've been told by numerous people when they've called over there, that I was said to be away or just not there...never "he doesn't work here anymore!"

Wish i could have helped you out!

o and TTsupra...i'm within days of getting the shop. Call me for sure on monday so we can finalise an appointment.
Thanks.
Ryan

ezdrummer 04-18-2007 08:32 PM

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=e...682&iwloc=addr

heres a hyper-link to directions to our shop( well, a map)

CleanNeon98 04-18-2007 08:53 PM

The shop is located on philmont ave. You will go past the small strip mall on the right thats on the turn, down a small hill, straight past the new apartments built on the righthand side, and Ryan is the first building on the right hand side. Just helpin u guys out cause I drove by there today 2 times nad didnt see it. Now I know where my saturday appointment is

Vypurr 04-18-2007 08:55 PM

I used to know the guy who rented that shop before you! It was pretty nice at the time, and a good location out of the way!

Shades of Gray 04-18-2007 11:02 PM

wait till you see it now. Its looking awesome. Carpet was just about finished today. I'll post up some pics when job is complete. next is coming the website. www.shadesofgraytint.com
its in the works.
now if you'll excuse me...i have to go talk to some scion tc owners.

pinacup7 04-19-2007 11:49 AM

Car pretty is going downhill now that you left. The last 5 cars I've sent there to get tinted all had bubbles and are now getting very bad with tint coming off the corners.

TTsupra911 04-19-2007 02:44 PM

I was jsut in there today, place looks great. I can't wait to see the shop when it's all finished up. Basketball game anyone?

ezdrummer 04-19-2007 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinacup7 (Post 519978)
Car pretty is going downhill now that you left. The last 5 cars I've sent there to get tinted all had bubbles and are now getting very bad with tint coming off the corners.

sorry to hear that people are getting bad tint jobs, a waste of time for them....send them our way and we'll hook them up!

ezdrummer 04-19-2007 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TTsupra911 (Post 520197)
I was jsut in there today, place looks great. I can't wait to see the shop when it's all finished up. Basketball game anyone?

thanks man...b-ball just to waste the down time for now...soon in summer we will be too busy for me to constantly fall short of ryans amazing A-game!...:lol:

CleanNeon98 04-19-2007 06:01 PM

yea...if u wana get your name out you can stick a banner on my rear window for like a month il be a rolling advertisement, and people are bound to look at my car cause the tires make so much noise coming down the street.

Shades of Gray 04-19-2007 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pinacup7 (Post 519978)

last 5 cars? I've only been gone from car pretty since Dec 22nd. Why havn't you asked for me on tristatetuners. Ay ya yie! Well you know where I'm at now, feel free please to send over as many as you can.
Thanks
Ryan