TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Delaware (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   New to DE, Looking for the car scene. (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=133405)

MarkEggleston 09-01-2014 12:01 AM

New to DE, Looking for the car scene.

Hey guys,

Im a freshman at UD. I came from Trinidad and Tobago. Im trying to find the local car scene. JDM, Euro anything. Im also a photographer and want to see what they have around the Newark, Delaware area. I have a passion for cars, photography and tuning. Message or reply if u have any advise.
Back home the JDM scene has been huge. Im looking to see some variety.

Thanks guys.
Mark.

stang8psi 09-01-2014 03:40 PM

there is one guy in Newark who owns a built rhd r32 gtr.. its silver. Also there are some cars that meet at the rest stop in Newark on I95.. other than that Newark around UD the car scene is dead

GolNat 09-01-2014 06:30 PM

A few people used to meet in Newark Shopping Center. Also Newark Carwash, usually after meeting in the shopping center.

The01Cav 09-01-2014 11:04 PM

Some of the new meets instead of I95 has been the car wash on old baltimore pike. It's kind of hit and miss here in Delaware honestly.

MarkEggleston 09-02-2014 10:19 PM

Thanks guys for the replies. Any Info is appreciated. Im just trying to see if its possible to attend some meets. Take some pictures or just chill, see what the car culture is like up here.

OBEEWON 09-03-2014 11:42 AM

Come up to NJ Club loose this weekend dreddy. Drifting on track and a car meet in the parking lot.

http://www.clubloose.com/clubloose/i...p/the-schedule

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...YMoJmJgcRQoVww

lownslow95 09-03-2014 03:49 PM

welcome to tst

01NightHawk 09-03-2014 09:28 PM

Avoid 95 meets, they're usually a mess that end with kids doing burnouts and police showing up.

As mentioned, it's a hit or miss in DE. I would go out of my way to PA for meets back when my car would stay together for more than a week at a time lol

MarkEggleston 09-03-2014 09:44 PM

At the moment I don't have a car. So I will need to rely on other people to get to events far away. Im open to any assistance from you guys to get to events.
Really missing driving.. my car is back home in Trinidad waiting for me. The club loose event sounds great, i have seen them on youtube many times over the years. Really hope i get to attend. Thanks again for all the help and info.

stinksause 10-16-2014 09:47 PM

Gonna stop by 95 - see if there is anything up

stinksause 10-22-2014 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stinksause (Post 2235934)
Gonna stop by 95 - see if there is anything up

Thursday was dead. Friday there were about 50 cars there - about 40 of them were the civic crowd. The rest were American muscle who I chilled with and the guys seemed pretty cool. Talked to the honda people a bit, they seemed okay but def burnout prone. Nothing but good things to say about the American muscle guys.

BigJerseyDC5 11-05-2014 03:28 PM

Fridays are more commonly the busy night at 95. Theres no real place where people are just at chilling all the time. theres a cars and coffee this sunday at the dunkin donuts on polly drummond rd in with mcglynns. for delaware meets go on instagram and follow @outcast_crew @stancelyfe @gentlemenstreetclub @the_trenz. Those are where most of the delaware meets are posted. A couple weeks ago they did a late night run from the rest stop on 95 to tony lukes in philly. maybe like 20-30 turnout for that. Cars and Coffee is usually pretty big tho. Last one was near 100 cars.

lownslow95 11-05-2014 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigJerseyDC5 (Post 2236229)
Fridays are more commonly the busy night at 95. Theres no real place where people are just at chilling all the time. theres a cars and coffee this sunday at the dunkin donuts on polly drummond rd in with mcglynns. for delaware meets go on instagram and follow @outcast_crew @stancelyfe @gentlemenstreetclub @the_trenz. Those are where most of the delaware meets are posted. A couple weeks ago they did a late night run from the rest stop on 95 to tony lukes in philly. maybe like 20-30 turnout for that. Cars and Coffee is usually pretty big tho. Last one was near 100 cars.

I'll be going to the cars & coffee this weekend.

hiyogt 10-13-2019 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lownslow95 (Post 2236235)
I'll be going to the cars & coffee this weekend.

Got a link? I've yet to hit a cars and coffee but seems like something I'd be into.

Damon_qssi 09-22-2023 08:56 AM

πΌπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π°

Π—Π°ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ мСшки для мусора ΠΈ ΠΌΡ‹ доставим ΠΈΡ… быстро
мСшки для мусора kemerovopak ru/ мСшки для мусора

Orinc_tlma 11-25-2023 04:10 AM

πœπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π°

Π—Π°ΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ Π»ΡƒΡ‡ΡˆΠΈΠ΅ мСшки для мусора ΠΏΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π΅
мСшки ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ мусор meshki-dlya-musora-p ru/ meshki-dlya-musora-p ru/

meshki_vcsa 12-19-2023 07:38 PM

πΌπ΅ρˆπΊπΈ π΄π»ρ ρρ‚ρ€πΎπΈρ‚π΅π»ρŒπ½πΎπ³πΎ πΌρƒρπΎρ€π° πΊρƒπΏπΈρ‚ρŒ

ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠΎΠ±Ρ€Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΈ мСшки для ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ мусора
мСшки ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΠΎΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-o ru meshki-dlya-stroitelnogo-musora-o ru

Malyarnyy_vwKi 01-07-2024 01:31 PM

πœπ°π»ρρ€π½ρ‹πΉ ρπΊπΎρ‚ρ‡ πΊρƒπΏπΈρ‚ρŒ

ΠžΡ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ малярный скотч ΠΏΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π΅
малярный скотч Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° malyarnyj-skotch-cena ru malyarnyj-skotch-cena ru