TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   ***TST's Official "Whatever" Thread*** (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=40740)

CleanNeon98 10-29-2008 05:45 PM

POST 10,001!!! WOO HOO!!! a

edit: Kevin, damn yoou!

lownslow95 10-29-2008 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin (Post 1102189)
meeeeeeeeeeeee <333333

Now go fix your broken dsm:lol:

Scapegoat 10-29-2008 05:54 PM

gaaaaaay... i talked to a dude there and he was cool, showed him the app and talked about earlier and he said she's "protective" and that he knows of no policy in regards of the app on the phone

twastheglow 10-29-2008 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scapegoat (Post 1102215)
gaaaaaay... i talked to a dude there and he was cool, showed him the app and talked about earlier and he said she's "protective" and that he knows of no policy in regards of the app on the phone

Then sir, that bitch is a ****.

lownslow95 10-29-2008 07:33 PM

i don't know what i'm going to do tomorrow. i only have one class in the morning, then nothing to do for the rest of the day.

Kevin 10-30-2008 03:54 AM

idk how i survidve that driot

Kerplunk105 10-30-2008 08:43 AM

Have I ever mentioned how much I love waking up to 7 piles of puke and one huge poop?


I heart my dog :mad: :roll:

Snoozie 10-30-2008 08:49 AM

haha that sucks. When Frankie has to puke he runs to the back door so he can go outside. Thank God he does that, because he doesn't have much else going for him.

Was it Bliss or the puppy?

lownslow95 10-30-2008 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerplunk105 (Post 1103228)
Have I ever mentioned how much I love waking up to 7 piles of puke and one huge poop?


I heart my dog :mad: :roll:

haha that sucks. but its all the wonderful joy's of owning dogs. :lol:

CHAOS 10-30-2008 09:12 AM

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 10,009
User Name Posts
CHAOS 1,443
Kerplunk105 929
ozthunder 665
lownslow95 562
Kiel 525
twistedlanes 517
redwrxwagon02 448
DropTopChevy 390
Kevin 342
BluMeanie 338
Z3R0 320
97TurboDSM 243
where'smyturbo? 242
twastheglow 209
Buster 160
scutzi128 152
omgjacki 122
zerioustt 117
Ashley 116
Snowboy459 109
Scapegoat 109
CleanNeon98 108
mrchariybrown 108
tjf 100

mrchariybrown 10-30-2008 09:14 AM

haha I had a measly 108.. at least I made the list RIGHT?

CHAOS 10-30-2008 09:25 AM

lol there are like 200 other people on it... i just cut it off at 100

Kerplunk105 10-30-2008 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BluMeanie (Post 1103231)
haha that sucks. When Frankie has to puke he runs to the back door so he can go outside. Thank God he does that, because he doesn't have much else going for him.

Was it Bliss or the puppy?

It was Bliss. At least if it was Meri, she would have been confined to her cage :) Bliss is confined to my room with me at night. So, it was at least just in one spot :lol: :roll:

Poor Frankie....LOL



Quote:

Originally Posted by lownslow95 (Post 1103238)
haha that sucks. but its all the wonderful joy's of owning dogs. :lol:

Indeed. She looks so miserable too :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by CHAOS (Post 1103249)
Who Posted?
Total Posts: 10,009
User Name Posts
CHAOS 1,443
Kerplunk105 929
ozthunder 665
lownslow95 562
Kiel 525
twistedlanes 517
redwrxwagon02 448
DropTopChevy 390
Kevin 342
BluMeanie 338
Z3R0 320
97TurboDSM 243
where'smyturbo? 242
twastheglow 209
Buster 160
scutzi128 152
omgjacki 122
zerioustt 117
Ashley 116
Snowboy459 109
Scapegoat 109
CleanNeon98 108
mrchariybrown 108
tjf 100

Yessssss second place!! :eek:

lownslow95 10-30-2008 09:31 AM

So I gotta go to my moms this weekend for her birthday. :mad:

Kerplunk105 10-30-2008 09:33 AM

Hows the house coming along?

lownslow95 10-30-2008 09:36 AM

I think the roof is done, siding is on. Waiting for doors and the inside work will begin.

Kerplunk105 10-30-2008 09:38 AM

Thats good. :)

I think it would be so neat to design a house how you want it inside and out :thumbup:

lownslow95 10-30-2008 09:42 AM

Its pretty cool on the inside. I'm going down their for my moms birthday, and I'm going to take some pics of the progress. I think by the end of the month, the house will be all wired in, all the plumbing done, and all the walls will be up.

CHAOS 10-30-2008 09:45 AM

the sonic meet is going to be quite large this year.

Kerplunk105 10-30-2008 09:55 AM

^

Random..


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.