TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Good fast food (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41581)

DropTopChevy 09-24-2007 07:26 PM

Good fast food

I always see the guys on here talking about their favorite fast food but i wanted to start a thread to get an idea of whats really out there that I'm missing. I'm currently hooked on the KFC mashed potato bowl. 2 of those and a mac and cheese side FTW. I'm also hooked on the Taco Bell grande quesodilla.
So what are you guys hooked on eating?

zerioustt 09-24-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DropTopChevy (Post 672421)
I always see the guys on here talking about their favorite fast food but i wanted to start a thread to get an idea of whats really out there that I'm missing. I'm currently hooked on the KFC mashed potato bowl. 2 of those and a mac and cheese side FTW. I'm also hooked on the Taco Bell grande quesodilla.
So what are you guys hooked on eating?

kfc is junk...go get some popeyes

DropTopChevy 09-24-2007 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zerioustt (Post 672425)
kfc is junk...go get some popeyes

What is good at popeyes. My gf is always telling me how horrible this food is for me. :lol:
<looking up closest popeyes location. Looks like the closest is in Hamilton.

Has anyone ever tried Church's chicken in philly?

lownslow95 09-24-2007 07:37 PM

i really can't say if their is any good fast food out here in lancaster, but we do have a sonic, an arbys, subways (who doesn't) both mcdonalds and burger king, and a wawa for those late night runs :thumbup: chinese is right up their with wawa also

DropTopChevy 09-24-2007 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96integraLS (Post 672437)
i really can't say if their is any good fast food out here in lancaster, but we do have a sonic, an arbys, subways (who doesn't) both mcdonalds and burger king, and a wawa for those late night runs :thumbup:

Lemme know what your food of choice is Eric.

lownslow95 09-24-2007 07:45 PM

it all depends one where i go...what i want...i usually go to wawa and get their cheese steak sandwhiches...those things are ****in good as hell...their meatball subs aren't so bad either.

Scapegoat 09-24-2007 07:57 PM

fatties, all fatties :p

I hate fast food, gives me the ****s

tjf 09-24-2007 09:22 PM

5 guys burgers are awsome, and i had sonic once i still say thats the best fast food ever

den9 09-24-2007 11:09 PM

good fast food, is that some kind of oxymoron?

james_ls 09-24-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 96integraLS (Post 672452)
it all depends one where i go...what i want...i usually go to wawa and get their cheese steak sandwhiches...those things are ****in good as hell...their meatball subs aren't so bad either.

WaWa isn't really "fast" food. I mean it's not fried or anything like that.

It's lunchmeats and stuff you could make at home...just put together "fast."

There is NO such thing as GOOD FAST-FOOD!!

whitezenki 09-24-2007 11:17 PM

Fast food makes me sick, like puking sick. Same goes for soda, it makes me sick to my stomach.

The only thing I eat is Wendy's Chicken Nuggets... MMMMmmmmm..

SpendOne 09-24-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitezenki (Post 672728)
Fast food makes me sick, like puking sick. Same goes for soda, it makes me sick to my stomach.

The only thing I eat is Wendy's Chicken Nuggets... MMMMmmmmm..

wendys chicken nuggets is fast food, isnt it??

ketchup! 09-24-2007 11:29 PM

sonic is amazing

whitezenki 09-24-2007 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SpendOne (Post 672738)
wendys chicken nuggets is fast food, isnt it??

Yah, and it makes me sick, but if I get only one 5-piece, its worth the pain. haha If I eat a full meal like a burger with fries then I'm in trouble, my body just doesnt like it.

My diet consists of water, cereal, chicken, beef, fruit, vegetables, and pasta though. Most everything else is either too expensive, or makes me sick.

Being a healthy broke college student is hard as hell.

DropTopChevy 09-24-2007 11:44 PM

Coney hotdog from sonic FTW. It give me the $#!+$ but its oh so good

italianblaze 09-25-2007 01:24 AM

Miller check out taco bells cheesey melt they got its so good but the bathroom will be a new friend after 30 minutes of eating anything tacobell lol
btw took the camaro out tonight for the first time in a few months (suspended license) but it still runnin strong !

Spocknasty 09-25-2007 01:55 AM

Checkers is the ****!

italianblaze 09-25-2007 03:10 AM

checkers double melts r da bomb
but i wish there was a sonic in the bucks area or philly :' - (

DropTopChevy 09-25-2007 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by italianblaze (Post 672815)
Miller check out taco bells cheesey melt they got its so good but the bathroom will be a new friend after 30 minutes of eating anything tacobell lol
btw took the camaro out tonight for the first time in a few months (suspended license) but it still runnin strong !

I actually saw you last night right near taco bell. I was at the VW meet in the barnes and noble parking lot. Yeah i have had that cheesy melt and it is good. :thumbup:

92dxman 09-25-2007 09:54 AM

If in an extreme crunch, I'll go to Taco Bell and get a bean and cheese burrito. Usually fast food is not my thing and I prefer Subway and get a veggie hoagie.