TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   European (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   anyone have a vw or audi on this site (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=335)

1.8Tizzle 02-08-2005 12:57 AM

anyone have a vw or audi on this site

i just got my 00 vw passat and i love it but i still don't know anything about it, if anyopne wants to give me some pointers on what to do with it give me a holla cause i'm clueless

teh DIRT 02-08-2005 01:13 AM

there are a few, but they usually dont chime in on this forum for some reason

20th1519 02-08-2005 03:08 AM

sure what are you looking to do to your passat? Check out Awetuning.com. They are a local speed shop in willow grove right off the turnpike. they have chip upgrades, big turbo kits, clutch kits....all really nice stuff. Check out vwvortex.com as there is a dedicated forum to your B5 passat.

20th1519 02-08-2005 03:26 AM

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeroforum...s=7&page=1
www.awetuning.com
:thumbup:

MuddyREX 02-08-2005 09:42 AM

AWE is sick. I know a few of the guys over there.

kef 02-08-2005 05:11 PM

Heya, I've got a mkiv jetta 1.8t here, wolfsburg edition. If you're local you've probably seen my driving around, I have a euro plate up front with 109-8 IN3 on it.

If you've got any questions I'm a verifiable repository of knowledge, which is really just a long-winded way of saying I read alot.

TROLL 02-08-2005 05:31 PM

i saw a dark blue wolfsburg jetta last night with a euro plate that said wolfsburg on it... just thought i'd share.
bryan

Blue32 02-10-2005 03:01 AM

Umm ya i guess i should post something in here once in a while

SmokeyBandit 02-28-2005 09:57 AM

02 Golf TDI here

The first thing you should do is work the kinks out of the front suspension. The Passats are known to eat their control arms (or something to that regard)-- there has been a recall or TSB on them.

TurboTurd 04-14-2005 04:38 PM

ok i know just about everything on a volkswagen so i can most likely help you or anyone else. www.vwvortex.com is the best place to find info on all vw/audi/bmw, etc... here is a pic of my ride because you prob have seen me around.

http://www.dirtyjerseydubs.com/galle...05/regs/25.jpg

GTIivVR6 04-22-2005 07:25 PM

turboturd......i saw your car up RR thursday night...pretty nice...i was the dude with the red 03 gti, i dont know if you saw it....at first i thought it was this other silver jetta i see in newtown all of the time with a nice looking front mount....i think you guys have a similar bumper. my cars pretty much stock. i just ordered h&r springs and techtonics exaust with the borla tip today. hopefully it will sound nice.....i never heard a vr6 with exaust yet, i dont see as many gti vr6's as 1.8turbos..its actually kind of hard to find performance for my car, about a month ago i ordered an aem short ram intake and the site emailed me back saying that it was " discontinued" i was pretty pissed lol....oh and i like your deep dish wheels too....i have 18 inch deep dish chrome motegis that i had on my jetta but im not sure if i am going to put them on this car...ill see how the wheel well gap looks when i put my springs on

gtsiawd96 04-22-2005 07:49 PM

I have a friend with 2 2000 S4's casablance white and nogaro blue. I love them..I should try to get him to out to some meets. The blue has APR chip and the white has ASP catback, Giac x-chip, intake, short shifter, Cold air, rs4 clutch.

Another friend with a black 2000 s4 fasted one i have ever seen in person. Stage 3, ko4-k24's he just got them in. They are the 2nd set in america. He had the first set of ever tested ko4-k16's. The car at 21 pounds was amazing. 12.2@119...94 degrees outside stock sidemounts. Its should be very interesting with the awe intercoolers and these k24's...

I want an s4

DoubleA18 04-24-2005 12:40 AM

i have an 02 a4 1.8t.. nothing crazy yet.. but i have big plans for when i get home from school in the summer

SilverTurboRidin 04-24-2005 08:31 AM

Turbo, Do something with those wide ass rims man....you stretch those tires anymore....lmao

TurboTurd 04-25-2005 05:29 PM

ok, yes my jetta is the one with the front mount. i painted it black and i live basically in newtown so you prob have seen me. also stretching tires is euro and once i have my fenders rolled and coils on it will be perfect.

GTIivVR6 04-25-2005 07:23 PM

turbo, did you used to have differet wheels on there ? the one in newtown that i see on state st all of the time has different wheels.....and i think he has eyebrows on his headlights also....

TurboTurd 04-25-2005 08:01 PM

i had different wheels, i had eyebrows. my car changed soo much over the winter

GTIivVR6 04-25-2005 08:43 PM

ok.....then it is your car i always used to see.....i detail cars in newtown so when i transport them back and forth to the dealerships i used to see ya....ive been behind ya a few times too on state st and the bypass....you get to go up to englishtown for the vdubb car show ? i went up with some dudes from work....but the one kid has an evo....other an srt4, and the other a wrx so they hated it lol....i just bought a new amp saturday for my subs....and the dude that sold me it has a gti 1.8t....anniversary one...i told him about RR and then he mentioned ur car, and his brothers car also....but i wasnt sure if he was talking about the other silver jetta (the other one that i thought existed) so i was telling him that there were two nice looking and sounding silver 1.8 jettas lol....oh well im a jackass lol
oh yeah....and what ever happened to the white 1.8 jetta that used to be around in lhorne all of the time? i used to see that a lot....i think that kid graduated with me.....

TurboTurd 04-25-2005 09:14 PM

is the kid with the anni. gti named dan? and yeah i showed at the spring vw show and go. there was also the import jap cars on the other side of the track going on at the same time (i don't think you knew that). and if you are talking about the white jetta that used to be around like last summer that car is not all parted out and stock. where did u graduate from because it was maybe the same kid

nickmahhh 04-26-2005 07:14 AM

umm

Just an 02 vw jetta here. nothing hooked up due to lack of money so i prolly shouldnt even be on this forum. heh. :banana: