TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Gallery (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   My 2006 350z (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114820)

sry110 05-15-2011 09:14 AM

My 2006 350z

Just wanted to share a couple of pics showing my car's current condition. OEM Brembo brakes coming later this week, and coilovers coming hopefully within the next month.

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p...z/IMG_0308.jpg

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p...z/IMG_0305.jpg

http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p...z/IMG_0272.jpg

boostedsm 05-15-2011 10:22 AM

this looks nice, and with coilovers, it will look more nicer.

ourbloodykisses 05-15-2011 02:41 PM

needs coils.
I like the background in the first two shots.

vq35 05-15-2011 03:04 PM

I'm pretty sure I saw your car in lionville a few weeks back. I like those underwings. Are they Veilside? Car looks real good - nice and clean.

Shipman 05-15-2011 05:03 PM

Thats really nice, simple and good, def post pics with the coils

one8turbo 05-15-2011 08:53 PM

looks good man, always nice to see another modded z

CherryBomb 05-16-2011 12:35 PM

Looks great. Hey, did you have this at Infiniti of West Chester a few weeks ago?

sry110 05-16-2011 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBomb (Post 1986210)
Looks great. Hey, did you have this at Infiniti of West Chester a few weeks ago?

Thanks! Yes I did...they repainted my hood and front bumper, and clearcoated+installed my new Mine's CF front lip. Do you work there, or just passing through?

Quote:

Originally Posted by one8turbo (Post 1985754)
looks good man, always nice to see another modded z

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shipman (Post 1985665)
Thats really nice, simple and good, def post pics with the coils

Thanks guys!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vq35 (Post 1985634)
I'm pretty sure I saw your car in lionville a few weeks back. I like those underwings. Are they Veilside? Car looks real good - nice and clean.

Thanks for the compliments! I work up in Lionville (Eagleview office park) so it's a good chance it was me. They are VeilSide underwings in carbon fiber. We'll see how long they last when I go lower with coilovers haha.

Z33 05-16-2011 06:44 PM

Color scheme is superb! Its nice to see another Z with similar wheels!

Are these the famed CE28N's? My Z is fitted with LE28N's and compliment the car perfectly.

sry110 05-16-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z33 (Post 1986526)

Are these the famed CE28N's? My Z is fitted with LE28N's and compliment the car perfectly.

Thanks for the compliment! These are indeed CE28n's in the limited edition Formula Silver color with machined lip (so the same thing as LE28n's). Coincidentally I had a set of gloss black LE28n's for a hot minute before I picked these up. I'd actually really like to get a set of silver TE37's (in +12 offset) to change things up a bit.

Erik@R/TTuning 05-17-2011 10:27 AM

Those Brembos are going to look great behind the Volks! Great looking car.

CherryBomb 05-17-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sry110 (Post 1986484)
Thanks! Yes I did...they repainted my hood and front bumper, and clearcoated+installed my new Mine's CF front lip. Do you work there, or just passing through?

I work in sales there. I actually walked around your car a couple times admiring it.

dcdrift9 05-17-2011 12:18 PM

Defiantly looks good dude!!

VQpoweredZ 05-18-2011 03:00 AM

I see you made you way over here, nice. Your background on your first 2 pics looks exactly like a place I always drive by and tell myself I should do a shoot there. I always want to take pics at cool locations like that but the entrances are always so terrible. Did you decide on a set of coilovers yet?

sry110 05-18-2011 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erik@R/TTuning (Post 1986874)
Those Brembos are going to look great behind the Volks! Great looking car.

No doubt! Tomorrow's the day...can't wait!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryBomb (Post 1986967)
I work in sales there. I actually walked around your car a couple times admiring it.

Thanks man! They did a good job on the hood and front bumper.

One thing: I didn't actually want them to install the front lip, just clear coat it. But they did install it and I can't figure out what they used to hold down the center portion. I had planned on using just a couple small pieces of 3M tape to facilitate removal later if needed, but it seems like they might have used some sort of glue. Do you have any insight on that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcdrift9 (Post 1987018)
Defiantly looks good dude!!

Thank you!

Quote:

Originally Posted by VQpoweredZ (Post 1987820)
I see you made you way over here, nice. Your background on your first 2 pics looks exactly like a place I always drive by and tell myself I should do a shoot there. I always want to take pics at cool locations like that but the entrances are always so terrible. Did you decide on a set of coilovers yet?

Yeah I joined up here a couple years ago and went to a few of the Tuesday night meets out in Oaks, but then I kind of lost interest. I was a Nissan amongst a pack of Subarus, Mitsubishis and Chevy Cobalts and didn't quite feel like I was "fitting in". I actually just got back on here because someone over on my350z said he PM'd me here about buying my Aerosync bumper, but then figured out that he had actually PM'd you and not me haha.

I'm still thinking about coilovers, budget / ride height / adjustability / reliability etc. I'll be talking to Erik about it tomorrow while I'm at R/T getting my brakes installed.

Erik@R/TTuning 05-18-2011 12:52 PM

We're ready for you Steve. :)

sry110 05-18-2011 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Z33 (Post 1986526)

Weird question: Are your LE28n's gloss black, and 19x8.5 front / 19x9.5 rear, and purchased from a guy in Downingtown? I have a friend who used to have a silverstone Z with those wheels and I think he sold them to a guy in the Delco area when he sold his car.

VQpoweredZ 05-18-2011 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sry110 (Post 1988009)
Yeah I joined up here a couple years ago and went to a few of the Tuesday night meets out in Oaks, but then I kind of lost interest. I was a Nissan amongst a pack of Subarus, Mitsubishis and Chevy Cobalts and didn't quite feel like I was "fitting in". I actually just got back on here because someone over on my350z said he PM'd me here about buying my Aerosync bumper, but then figured out that he had actually PM'd you and not me haha.

I'm still thinking about coilovers, budget / ride height / adjustability / reliability etc. I'll be talking to Erik about it tomorrow while I'm at R/T getting my brakes installed.

Nice, I definitely hear you about there being a ton of Subarus and Mitsubishis on here. I guess its the all wheel drive around this area that people love. I PM'd you someone who might be interested in your bumper on my350. He PM'd me right after the other member picked up my bumper.

Can't wait to see those brake pics. :) A nice set of brakes is definitely on my things to buy list.

sry110 05-18-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VQpoweredZ (Post 1988124)
Nice, I definitely hear you about there being a ton of Subarus and Mitsubishis on here. I guess its the all wheel drive around this area that people love. I PM'd you someone who might be interested in your bumper on my350. He PM'd me right after the other member picked up my bumper.

Can't wait to see those brake pics. :) A nice set of brakes is definitely on my things to buy list.

Awesome man, thanks for lookin out. I'll get in touch with him now that I've got the Aerosync marketshare all back to myself :)

I'll probably post up pics of the new brakes tomorrow, rain or shine (Probably rain haha).

VQpoweredZ 05-18-2011 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sry110 (Post 1988149)
Awesome man, thanks for lookin out. I'll get in touch with him now that I've got the Aerosync marketshare all back to myself :)

I'll probably post up pics of the new brakes tomorrow, rain or shine (Probably rain haha).

No problem, its a tough marketplace...

Everyone wants it shipped across the country for lower than your asking price. It drives me insane, I ended up lowering the price 50 bucks just to get rid of it.

I'll look forward to the pics of the brakes. Nothing makes me more annoyed of rain that lasts a week!