TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast

TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off-Topic (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Bowl of Granola + Urinal + Eating Granola= Piss taste in mouth = Puke in urinal :) (http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19576)

Drftpretty 09-07-2006 08:50 PM

Bowl of Granola + Urinal + Eating Granola= Piss taste in mouth = Puke in urinal :)

So I was on may way to the bathroom, passing an empty conference room and noticed a huge bowl of granola just sitting there waiting to be cleaned up by housekeeping. I crept inside, filled up a little styrofoam bowl, and continued on my way to the boys room.

So im standing there, bowl in one hand, weiner in the other, dumping granola into my mouth. I close my mouth and instantly can taste piss (or what I assume it tastes like)

I must have not drank enough water today or something.

I then proceded to projectile vomit all over the wall in front of me.

Just thought id share :mrgreen:

240sxDann 09-07-2006 09:02 PM

........................o_O wtf is it with you and tasting things you shouldn't?! LMFAO

Drftpretty 09-07-2006 09:05 PM

lol what do ya mean?

There was a bowl of granola. Who knows how old it was, or if it was laced with anything.

I finished the bowl of granola without a hick-up after the puke then lol.

delspool 09-07-2006 09:09 PM

:eek:

240sxDann 09-07-2006 09:16 PM

then why'd it taste like piss?! I'M SO CONFUSED! Did you pee in it...then eat it...then puke it up? Did you pour the granola into the urnial, pee on it, then eat it out of the urinal? WTF...your titles confusing lol.

naDintheHat 09-07-2006 09:29 PM

I have a fear of Walmart bathrooms...

Drftpretty 09-07-2006 09:30 PM

no I think the smell just got in my mouth.

I DID NOT DRINK PISS.

240sxDann 09-07-2006 09:32 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Sorry, but ya know you have an...odd reputation regarding fecal matter and the likes..........:lol:

Flat 4 09-08-2006 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naDintheHat
I have a fear of Walmart bathrooms...

Yeah, everyone has a fear of Walmart bathrooms. Texaco and Advance Auto bathrooms aren't any cleaner. :eek:

james_ls 09-08-2006 12:36 AM

Man what the hell is with you, weird ****, and your oral ports.

What the ****...

naDintheHat 09-08-2006 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flat 4
Yeah, everyone has a fear of Walmart bathrooms. Texaco and Advance Auto bathrooms aren't any cleaner. :eek:

Nah man its not that is like Psycological Scaring. I was in there one time and there was either some kid or an old guy in the one stall, and in this voice that seemed both full of pain and very evil. I heard "Help me...", everytime i try to go in one i subconsiously hear it...
Thats ok, the only time i go to walmart is to buy stuff for my car.....:rofl: [insert comments]