Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > blewby u
Register Rules & Info

Notices

Conversation Between blewby u and WetSSBolt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. WetSSBolt
    01-06-2009 11:48 PM
    WetSSBolt
    Haha that explains why. Nice sounds like fun keep tuning it up. Yea I have a wet nx kit on the car but im laying off it now cuz I just put alot on the car injectors pcm 20psi pulley for the blower plugs shorten belt and belt tensioner so now im scared to spray til after I get the nitrous tuned on the car. The bf has a vette thats more fun then the evo I hope he lets you drive it atleast haha
  2. blewby u
    01-06-2009 11:32 PM
    blewby u
    ride*
  3. blewby u
    01-06-2009 11:32 PM
    blewby u
    well, you probably haven't seen me around because i live in philly with my boyfriend when i'm home. dpancoast is like my neighbor lol n he barely even ever sees me. and when i do come home i take my boyfriends 08 ls3 vette cause it's way more fun. but i love the tune, in a few weeks my greddy ti-c should be on and i plan on hiting petey up again to correct my a/f ratios lol. how's your wet rie doing? wait, i know you told me before, but why's it wet again? spraying? cause that would be sick
  4. WetSSBolt
    01-06-2009 10:08 PM
    WetSSBolt
    When did you get tuned? How do you like it? I cant believe I still havent seen your car around
  5. blewby u
    11-20-2008 05:10 PM
    blewby u
    ohh ok lol, i come home for break tomorrow, for like a week and a half, and then in the middle of december i'll be home from school for a month - so that's when i trynna hit up all the meets lol. hbu?
  6. WetSSBolt
    11-19-2008 11:17 PM
    WetSSBolt
    I have a NX wet nitrous system on it so I like to mess around and call it wet. It raises alot of questions haha. Do you go to any meets for tst?
  7. blewby u
    11-18-2008 11:17 PM
    blewby u
    haha hey what's going on? thank you haha, what make's your ss um, wet? lol
  8. WetSSBolt
    11-18-2008 10:59 PM
    WetSSBolt
    Yo whats up? The cf wings looks hot