Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Conversation Between [sr20]sean and ASIAN JUL
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. [sr20]sean
    10-30-2008 08:06 PM
    [sr20]sean
    yea i saw all of that lol
    i think its hillarious how everyones thinking theyre emo cause they like hollywood undead now hahahahaha
  2. ASIAN JUL
    10-30-2008 08:03 PM
    ASIAN JUL
    well that's good that you're getting your medicine all sorted out. everyone's got their fair share of problems, some people just choose to advertise them more than others. i dug up a whole bunch of stuff on him, there's stuff on the last 2 pages. fun ****
  3. [sr20]sean
    10-30-2008 08:00 PM
    [sr20]sean
    yea they finally gave me a good medicine atleast. im actually not bipolar it was a side effect of one of the medicines i was on. i would be happy half a day then depressed the other half(which i slept through well tried to sleep through) and they thought it was bi polarity with rapid cycling which i guess is really bad but im happy im not bipolar atleast. time to get back to the thread to see how emo boys doing.
  4. ASIAN JUL
    10-30-2008 07:56 PM
    ASIAN JUL
    alright well, don't take **** i say too seriously - but for real if you are depressed it's good you're getting help. just don't be a bitchy emo kid like whats his face
  5. [sr20]sean
    10-30-2008 07:49 PM
    [sr20]sean
    haha nah im not emo. well depressed yes but thats it. i cut my hair pretty short earlier today cause i got tired of being called emo plus it was itchy as **** sometimes and would sometimes fall into puddles of all kinds of car fluid while i was ona creeper under the car. oh and the only reason i posted in that thread was cause i just wanted to stir up **** hahaha. it was a result of a boring day.
  6. ASIAN JUL
    10-30-2008 07:45 PM
    ASIAN JUL
    zomg haha - nah i'm just ****ing with you dude. if you're emo, like i said, it's whatever but it was really effing annoying when you say you don't like getting called emo cause you aren't but yet you posted in some thread by another emo homo acting like you were proud of it. but yeah, no bad blood, i really don't care haha
  7. [sr20]sean
    10-30-2008 07:42 PM
    [sr20]sean
    if you didnt notice i actually stated that you wernt as bad as i thought you were
    yea i know big surprise right?