Go Back TriStateTuners.com :: Home of Tristate Auto Enthusiast > MTuning
Register Rules & Info Mark Forums Read

Notices

Conversation Between MTuning and crazyduckme
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. MTuning
    06-30-2009 12:25 PM
    MTuning
    oh i'm not going down til the 7th. i can't wait to rent mopeds and race the random horses lol but its against the law to touch them!
  2. crazyduckme
    06-30-2009 10:45 AM
    crazyduckme
    I'll just be in VA until this Sunday. That's all. Your vacation sounds fun You gonna see the pretty horses?! LOL

You definitely gotta hit me up if you're that close, you jerk! I'm usually ALWAYS in York for the weekends, and we do bars on Friday nights in Lancaster. It's fun. You'd definitely enjoy it.
  3. MTuning
    06-30-2009 10:04 AM
    MTuning
    i was actually gonna hit u up last weekend cause i was in ship and i think u were in york but with brandon. i was really thinking about paying the rest off all at once and getting rid of it but i like money too much. plus i can't find a place to put it other than ship. how long are u going to be in VA? i'm going down to assateague all next week and it's pretty close.
  4. crazyduckme
    06-30-2009 09:37 AM
    crazyduckme
    Cause you love me? :P I miss ya buddy!!! you gotta come to Lancaster on friday nights for bar night! it's fun!!

Your color car is girly. Just admit it.

Oh, so i see you found a project car. Are you really gonna sell your speed?????
  5. MTuning
    06-30-2009 09:35 AM
    MTuning
    ZZZzzzZzz mazda meets. If your color was only available for 2 years raise your hand *hand raised*...how do we manage to stay friends lol
  6. crazyduckme
    06-30-2009 07:33 AM
    crazyduckme
    I see your color car EVERYWHERE i go. The meets I go to are full of them! one kid put orange Rays on them. Looks sick!
  7. MTuning
    06-29-2009 03:48 PM
    MTuning
    whoa, watch yourself. personal attacks are cool but when you bad mouth my car you're asking for an ass kicking. I have the rare color anyway so sit on a pole and spin.
  8. crazyduckme
    06-29-2009 03:08 PM
    crazyduckme
    I don't want your girly periwinkle color car!!
  9. MTuning
    06-29-2009 11:52 AM
    MTuning
    Buy mine!
  10. crazyduckme
    06-29-2009 07:21 AM
    crazyduckme
    HAHAH to you!! I might trade my car in for a white speed! :P There is one at the dealership where I got mine! SUCKA!