PDA

View Full Version : quote

jpalamar
05-26-2010, 08:04 AM
Just got an 08 HHR SS... GM of course decided to do the SS, the HHR, and the Chevy emblems all different colors.

There are 3 SS, 2 GM bowties(not sure if these can eve be done), and 1 HHR emblem.

Need a qoute to powder coat black with clear... and if possbile a quote to have the chromed if you do that.

Thanks in advance!

boneheadperformance
05-26-2010, 09:55 PM
Just got an 08 HHR SS... GM of course decided to do the SS, the HHR, and the Chevy emblems all different colors.

There are 3 SS, 2 GM bowties(not sure if these can eve be done), and 1 HHR emblem.

Need a qoute to powder coat black with clear... and if possbile a quote to have the chromed if you do that.

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
Whats size are the wheels?

abrok99
05-26-2010, 10:07 PM
i think he is talking about the emblems. i could be wrong though.

jpalamar
05-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Yea, just the emblems. I they plastic and I'm sure you may not be able to powder coat but any other options avail would be cool. Wheels area already chrome and with the blue w/ purple flakes in the paint they look great.

boneheadperformance
05-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Yea, just the emblems. I they plastic and I'm sure you may not be able to powder coat but any other options avail would be cool. Wheels area already chrome and with the blue w/ purple flakes in the paint they look great.

Yeah paint would most likely be the best bet. Feel free to call the shop and ask for our painter or stop by some time. He usually works later on in the day into the night at the shops we have.