PDA

View Full Version : Quote

civictype_r
05-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Hey guys I need a quote on a few things. I want to get my valve cover coated in the candy teal cooating, I wanted to get the intercooler pipes coated in the cast aluminum coating. I also want to get my turbo manifold, turbo housing and down pipe coated in the Tungsten Grey ceramic coating. Let me know what kinda deal I could get if brought all at once and how soon I could bring it over. Thanks alot!!!!

boneheadperformance
05-20-2010, 08:22 AM
Hey guys I need a quote on a few things. I want to get my valve cover coated in the candy teal cooating, I wanted to get the intercooler pipes coated in the cast aluminum coating. I also want to get my turbo manifold, turbo housing and down pipe coated in the Tungsten Grey ceramic coating. Let me know what kinda deal I could get if brought all at once and how soon I could bring it over. Thanks alot!!!!

Hello,
Feel free to bring them over whenever you are available. We will be doing an open house at one of our local speed shops this weekend so our shop will be closed but will be here Friday all day and reopening Monday. Let me know when a good time for you is. We will take care of you. Just ask for Chuck when coming in.

civictype_r
05-20-2010, 06:39 PM
Problem is the stuff is still on my car and I use it as a dd. What do you think the turn around would be? When should I take the stuff off to bring it over?

boneheadperformance
05-20-2010, 07:26 PM
Problem is the stuff is still on my car and I use it as a dd. What do you think the turn around would be? When should I take the stuff off to bring it over?

You are welcome to drop them off any time. We do have a lot of work at the shop right now and we have been telling people 2-3 weeks but in most cases its sooner.

civictype_r
05-20-2010, 08:39 PM
Can you pm a rough estimate on a price? Thanks