PDA

View Full Version : APR CF diffusers... Preorder now!

GNV Motorsports
01-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Hey guys as some of you have seen the APR CF diffuser is just about ready to come out. Pre order yours now and have it shipped to you around the END of Februrary.

This item is for the Evo AND WRX/STi (04+)

Now what everyone is wondering how much. We are offering $650 + shipping.

If you are interested contact us via PM or at sales@gnvmotorsports.com

And for an item like this we do require a downpayment. We require $325 before, and the other 325 + shipping as soon as the item arrives. Preorders MUST be in by MID next week the latest.

Price: $650 + shipping.
http://www.sector-gfx.com/gnv/APR/EVILR_rear%20diffuser.jpg

That picture is on the Widebody evo, but is identical to the one on the regular evo bumpers.

This application will work on ALL USDM evo rear bumpers (8/9)
Also will work on all 04+ WRX/STi

More pics of this on the WRX and Evo can be found at... www.gnvmotorsports.com/apr

Steve
GnV Motorsports

wgknestrick
01-27-2006, 06:49 PM
Price on an APR front splitter for my 04' STI?

GNV Motorsports
01-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Price on an APR front splitter for my 04' STI?

$330 shipped + tax

Steve
GnV Motorsports

wgknestrick
01-27-2006, 09:18 PM
ouch

[link removed to respect vendor area... feel free to discuss other options outside of the vendor forum]

GNV Motorsports
01-27-2006, 10:47 PM
[QUOTE=wgknestrick]ouch

[link removed to respect vendor area... feel free to discuss other options outside of the vendor forum]

Yeah, I am just going by what APR suggests we sell them at. Several other vendors dont' want to list names have got in problems for selling under 300. But hey if you can get it for that price i say go for it man. I know i would.

Steve
GnV Motorsports

wgknestrick
01-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey, when I get my clutch I'll get it thru you guys.

Just ordered the splitter through them, total came to $259 with shipping and everything. Hopefully it is genuine and not some China knock-off.

GNV Motorsports
01-31-2006, 06:12 PM
Bump for these!

9 Ball
01-31-2006, 06:21 PM
I have Greddy exhaust (with a sharp curve at the muffler.) Will the diffuser work with all exhaust designs? Will there be any rubbing?

GNV Motorsports
02-01-2006, 12:30 AM
I have Greddy exhaust (with a sharp curve at the muffler.) Will the diffuser work with all exhaust designs? Will there be any rubbing?

Our sales rep at APR says it will work with EVERY aftermarket exhaust.

For reference.

WRX Preorders left: 4
EVO Preorders Left: 10

Steve
GnV Motorsports

GNV Motorsports
02-22-2006, 12:50 PM
Bump TTT.. preorders now will be on the April order.